Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Men's UN Preston Lace-Up Oxford
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 4, 2015
Just received these. Very comfortable walking shoe. The high quality leather and slightly contrasted stitching offers a timely style that can be worn in any setting - maybe not with a tuxedo, though! This style is discontinued so they are offered a really low price, so hurry and order a pair before they are gone. Note: Clarks generally run larger and wider than other shoes. So I have found that ordering a size smaller (9 instead of 9.5/10 in my case) results in a perfectly fitting shoe with the arch in the proper place. I purchased black and may order another pare in brown at this price!
on April 29, 2015
Extremely comfortable, good looking shoe. I've had them for about a week and have been wearing them to work every day. I have a desk job so I'm not typically on my feet all day, but church revival services and ministry projects have had me on my feet for hours at a time the last few days and my feet and back have not hurt at all.
on July 20, 2014
I'm a big fan of Clarks but this pair, despite being one of the "UN" labeled shoes, isn't up to par in my book. First, this shoe is more narrow than my last pair of Clarks which means it's rubbing my left foot near my little toe, raw. Second, these have very thin soles which means that the cushioning isn't very good at all. In fact, I find them only marginally better than walking barefoot. Of course, there isn't enough room in them to add an insole so I'm kind of stuck. Well kids, let this be a lesson to you; if you order shoes online you assume the risk of getting burned now and again.
on July 2, 2015
really nice materials used, such as nice leather. I have several pairs of Clarks shoes. I really like the "Wave" models since they are great for walking comfort. This one, the "UN" wasn't as comfortable for walking because the back-of-the-heel strike is a harder force.

The fit was wider in the heel than the other Clarks shoes I own.

My true foot size for men's shoes is 13A. I used to buy New Balance 13 narrow, but most of my other Clarks size 12 fit well. This one, the "UN" was a quite wide in the heel.
on March 19, 2015
Never had Clark shoes before. Reviews looked good. Decided to try. Ordered two, one brown and one black. Both fit perfect and are oh so comfortable right out of the box. Shoes don't lock in heat. Very nice. Go with most clothes.
on April 6, 2014
Well constructed shoe but I work at a comminity pharmacy and I have to be long hours on my feet and does shoes arren't for that, after 3 hours of using then my feet start to get hurts and I work about 9 hours, so they arren't a comfortable shoe for me.
on September 7, 2015
These shoes did not disappoint. The fit great and full. I highly recommend especially if your feet have an tendency to swell after standing for long periods. I'm a Clark buyer and will purchase again.
on June 12, 2014
I GOT THESE FOR THE COMFORT AND MODERNITY FACTOR. THEY WORK WELL WITH KHAKIS AND A POLO FOR THE OFFICE, AND WORK PERFECTLY WELL FOR JEANS AND A T-SHIRT FOR SCHOOL. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND WELL MADE. I REALLY LIKE THEM AND FIND A WAY TO WEAR THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN!
on January 24, 2014
I bought these shoes for my son for a Christmas gift and he just loves them. Says they are so comfortable and can easily be broken into too wear with ease. He wears them all day long for work but, they can also be perfect for any occasion.
on August 18, 2015
Ordered these shoes for my size 13W. Already have a pair of Clark's that are a 13W. Needed a brown pair. Received these today tried them on removed the insert for shoe. Put in my insert that were made for plantar fasciitis. Way too tight and have already requested a return label. Will be sending them back.