5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy
Published 1 month ago by Emily Schatz

2.0 out of 5 stars Return policy is bad
The shoes were manufactured too small. I had had my feet measured twice before I ordered to ensure the size requested was correct. The shoe toe box was just too small and narrow.
Published 8 months ago by Dennis Guffey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, October 24, 2014
These replaced my husband's previous pair of black work shoes. He (and I) wanted good quality without shelling out the hundreds that highly acclaimed brands will charge (though he looked at them). Because he works in finance, he also needed a certain level of professionalism (no "comfort shoe" look) but wasn't willing to sacrifice comfort, especially support. When he ordered these, he liked the understated sole and discreet padding at the heel; the price was good; and he said they were lighter and easier to walk in than his previous shoes. So we're happy with these. He's been wearing them for seven months. They're holding up well, and we're starting to talk about replacing his brown shoes with something similar.

2.0 out of 5 stars Return policy is bad, April 13, 2014
When I returned the shoes I received instructions that the vendor would contact me. Their instructions were to send the shoes to a certain address. No mention was made that they would pay for or reimburse me for the shipping costs. I sent them back and asked to be repaid. I was told they did not advertise that they would pay for return shipping. The sales site on Amazon clearly said they would. Well count me stupid for believing what shoe Co says

3.0 out of 5 stars Mind the insole!, December 23, 2013
Almost all of shoes sized us8.5 fit well with my feet, except for this Clarks Men's Quid Fargus Oxford. The insoles are so thick that I could hardly squeeze myself in. US9 might be better but longer, removal of the insoles might be better but harder.
PS: upper leather felt not good

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, March 25, 2014
Seems like good quality for the price. Very comfortable (after breaking in for a few days). Kinda narrow and long. I never worry about the width of shoes so I must be medium. These are more snug than I'm used to but have a lot of extra toe room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fit!, May 15, 2014
Michael Zhu (Christchurch New Zealand) - See all my reviews
Due to my earlier purchase of one pair of Kenneth Cole shoes which turned out to be too tight, I was a bit concerned with this order. And what a surprise that it simply fits so well. The shoe is also very light to wear and has a soft touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good shoe, March 13, 2014
excellent shoe, very comfortable to use, your weight is ideal, not tired or mistreated feet when you use them for too long, its color is perfect and they are very smart these shoes can be used with blu jean and formal attire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 19, 2014
Super light weight and comfortable. The toe was a little more squared than I thought but I still like the look. I would recommend and will buy more Clarks shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars light, comfortable, but wore quick, December 5, 2014
Wiseguy 945 (Cedar Rapids, IA) - See all my reviews
I have had these shoes about 9 months and they have just not been as durable as my last 2 pair of clarks. I just boght a different style of clarks based upon my other pairs, but wouldn't recommend these to somebody that walks in there job. I am on concrete for about 4 hours a day, then walk around a large building that is over a half mile end to end. I have had many pairs of shoes in the past 15 years in the workforce in my field, and durabilty is needed. Most of my shoes i have stretched to get 18months to 2 years out of, This include bostonians, florscheims, born, rockport, nunnbush, dockers, hush puppies, echo, claiborne, and bass to name a few brands over the years, and i must say this was my most promising pair, but turned out to be my most dissapointing due to the durabilty. the main problem was the sole. I doesn't seem it, but it is a softer compound, so with my foot wear pattern it wore the heal quick perpetuating the roll on the shoe and ultimately making them uncomfortable to stand in after just 6 months, and now almost unwearable. Good price i got them for, but needed more durabilty

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, May 6, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and you can wear them with jeans or s more formal attire! I recommend the product to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the price, May 31, 2014
I like the style and look of these dress shoes
good quality for the price
but why the Brown Leather is expensiver
if there are same price maybe choose that one
anyhow,I love it