Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 24, 2014
These replaced my husband's previous pair of black work shoes. He (and I) wanted good quality without shelling out the hundreds that highly acclaimed brands will charge (though he looked at them). Because he works in finance, he also needed a certain level of professionalism (no "comfort shoe" look) but wasn't willing to sacrifice comfort, especially support. When he ordered these, he liked the understated sole and discreet padding at the heel; the price was good; and he said they were lighter and easier to walk in than his previous shoes. So we're happy with these. He's been wearing them for seven months. They're holding up well, and we're starting to talk about replacing his brown shoes with something similar.
on December 5, 2014
I have had these shoes about 9 months and they have just not been as durable as my last 2 pair of clarks. I just boght a different style of clarks based upon my other pairs, but wouldn't recommend these to somebody that walks in there job. I am on concrete for about 4 hours a day, then walk around a large building that is over a half mile end to end. I have had many pairs of shoes in the past 15 years in the workforce in my field, and durabilty is needed. Most of my shoes i have stretched to get 18months to 2 years out of, This include bostonians, florscheims, born, rockport, nunnbush, dockers, hush puppies, echo, claiborne, and bass to name a few brands over the years, and i must say this was my most promising pair, but turned out to be my most dissapointing due to the durabilty. the main problem was the sole. I doesn't seem it, but it is a softer compound, so with my foot wear pattern it wore the heal quick perpetuating the roll on the shoe and ultimately making them uncomfortable to stand in after just 6 months, and now almost unwearable. Good price i got them for, but needed more durabilty
on September 29, 2015
I have been a fan of Clark shoes in the past, but I am disappointed in the short life of these shoes. The leather seems substandard and easily soiled. The insoles have disintegrated and the soles have nearly worn through after less than 2 years. I probably wore them an average of 3 days per week to my job which is about 80% desk work.
on May 15, 2014
Due to my earlier purchase of one pair of Kenneth Cole shoes which turned out to be too tight, I was a bit concerned with this order. And what a surprise that it simply fits so well. The shoe is also very light to wear and has a soft touch.
on March 13, 2014
excellent shoe, very comfortable to use, your weight is ideal, not tired or mistreated feet when you use them for too long, its color is perfect and they are very smart these shoes can be used with blu jean and formal attire
on December 21, 2013
these are not as comfy as some of the other ones i own. the un.kenneth is by bar my favorite clark dress shoe, as i own it in black and brown. This one isn't bad, still better than some others i have, but for the price i paid on black Friday definitely worth keeping.
on March 25, 2014
Seems like good quality for the price. Very comfortable (after breaking in for a few days). Kinda narrow and long. I never worry about the width of shoes so I must be medium. These are more snug than I'm used to but have a lot of extra toe room.
on May 8, 2014
I like the style and look of these dress shoes. The aren't the highest quality though, you begin to see wear and tear of the leather after about 50 wears. They are good to use every few days for the regular businessman.
on May 23, 2016
Nice looking light weight shoes but my husband wears an 11 and has more of a wide foot and these were to small, so either size up if your foot is wide at all these are really narrow probably a whole size if u get these, also not sure if these would last that long if your on your feet a lot but a nice shoe to look at.
on February 10, 2015
The shoe seems lighter than I expected, It is just alight for my feet. It can be worn all day without any foot pain. The quality of the sole material is fantastic and great for anybody that suffers from metatarsalgia.