Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2015
I ware them for a month after that the shoe tore from one of its sides, which is a very poor experience I had for the first time in my life, although I ware it very late after purchase, I wish I could discover that before Jan , Im seeking compensation but I dont know the way to it..,
review image
on October 10, 2013
Great pair of versatile shoes. Can be worn for work or out of the office. The soles have a good grip to them so there's no slipping in comparison to leather or other types of soles. There is one gripe I have with the shoes - the insole isn't very cushioned so I can see it getting replaced as it does get uncomfortable standing for long periods of time.
on March 29, 2016
This is my third pair of Clark shoes. I usually wear an 11 but all 3 are 10 1/2. Felt great right out of the box. I try to wear a shoe once a week so my first is 5 years old and going strong. These are light weight and comfortable. Highly recommend. I think I paid about $50.
on May 8, 2016
I started wearing these when I was suffering with plantar faciitis. I also started using Profoot's plantar fasciitis inserts. What a great combination! The pain started to fade almost immediately. After I wore the first pair for about ten months, the heals were wearing unevenly. The rubber is very soft and I spend several hours a day in my car, but I'm not complaining. If I can get nine or ten months out of a shoe that is so comfortable and relieves my pain, I'm happy! I was very happy to find these on Amazon.
on February 27, 2016
I saw the other reviews saying the shoes run about 1/2 size larger. I did not want to take a chance and listen to those reviews. The shoes definitely do run 1/2 size larger. I will order my next pair 1/2 size smaller. I do love the shoes and they are ultra light.
on November 2, 2013
They have improved the soles from the last pair I bought. A very comfortable shoe & well made. Also a great price. They do run about a half size bigger than other common brands as stated on the reviews in this site.
on June 28, 2014
my foot is exactly 11 inches when traced on paper, by standards US sizing that makes it an 11 1/2 shoe size (11.5). However this shoe is a bit too large, if i do order again, I would go 1/2 a size smaller.

width is nice.
on June 11, 2016
Great shoes. Comfortable all day. I ordered too large but couldn't be bothered to send it back for a change. I'll probably order 12.5 or 12 next time. My feet are quite wide, so I often half to wear a 13, but with quality shoes, a 12 will do nicely
on March 9, 2014
The shoes are some what larger than the size 12 i usually wear . I would recomend yo buy 1/2 size smaller
on February 28, 2014
This is my fourth pair of Clarks shoes. My feet are hard to fit evidently and other brands that I have tried over the years have caused my feet to hurt after just a couple of hours. I had some very expensive shoes that I couldn't wear over an hour or my feet would be hurting all through the night. I thought that was the way it was going to be until I finally found the Clarks brand and these babies fit like a glove from day one. No break-in time needed. I just put them on out of the box and walked in them all day. No problems at all. Nothing like a good pair of shoes. I have dress shoes, casual shoes, and boots...all made by Clarks...and all are comfortable. Wouldn't buy any other brand now.