5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.
Published 13 months ago by Gloria A. Matulevich

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.
Published 4 months ago by sweetpea

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED, August 15, 2013
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, May 22, 2014
This is my third pair of Clarks and easily my favorite. They are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and I love the color (olive). They seem identical to the Wallabee, but with a synthetic sole (which seems more durable and less prone to discoloration). Be sure to treat the nubuck before wearing because water will stain them, but I love these shoes and will be purchasing additional colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?, June 25, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disapointed..., April 7, 2014
The inner seam of the shoe on the first pair ripped...got them replaced and the second pair did the exact same thing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Anther great shoe from Clark's, March 23, 2014
Jason R Francis (Valencia, California, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Wallabee Chukka Boot (Shoes)
I found my Clark's shoe size when I first purchased a pair of CDB's .. I wear size 10 nike and a full size down in Clark's - Size 9. They fit exactly as I expected them to. The shoe is super comfortable and I love the style. They have a wallabee style without having the large rim around the toebox which makes them a little more formal (which is what i needed with my uniform)

3.0 out of 5 stars The heel is too far back, June 27, 2014
Whenever I take a step it slightly slides off even though the fit is "perfect" otherwise. I ordered it one size below my actual foot size.

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger., July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.

2.0 out of 5 stars sad pair of shoes, October 28, 2014
It all started good , went I got the shoes , I was wow finally a shoes with a think sole , it looked sturdy and solid , like most people it is very comfortable
Here the situation , I work from home and do not walk a lot , I don't ware the shoes inside the house and only have use them for the occasional walk and grocery shopping always in dry weather, basically pretty normal soft use
- After 3 month I noticed that the actual sole is hollow , and it did brake on the side , creating a " squish squish" each time I walk , has the air would be expulse has I put weigh, in and suck in has I lift my foot .
- after 6 month the sole became some thin that I could see true the rubber at the back heel part of the sole
After that I pretty stop using them has they became very uncomfortable.
I was hoping to get a good solid 2 year if use ... very disappointed