5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes
Published 11 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger.
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
Published 4 months ago by Gui Pessato

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger., July 21, 2014
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes, October 2, 2013
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED, August 15, 2013
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly Disappointed, January 2, 2014
I was soo excited to receive my package to give to my boyfriend,but I was not pleased to see that the shoes looked like they were pre-worn. Both shoes were scuffed all over and I am unhappy that I waited so long to receive the item, only to my disappointment that they were less than appealling. What's more disappointing is that I have gotten better products from sellers,and to see the terrible condition that Amazon sold these shoes at is degrading. I will be returning these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Value, Timeless Style (trends come and go but good taste is timeless), December 7, 2014
These are great. I've had more expensive brands in the past. The comfort is sublime 10/10. The fit was right on for me. I have a wide foot and normally wear a 9. The 9m is not tight and not too loose. There is room to breathe but no slop when I walk. What else can I say? Price was a great deal.

I am very pleased with the value and the timeless style of these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe but be careful of sizing, November 24, 2014
After reading many reviews I was worried my normal size 10 would be too loose, ordered a 9 instead. A bit small and narrow for me but I'm hoping they break in a bit. Maybe 1/2 size smaller would have been just right. Comfortable and well-made shoe, highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?, June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing Clark Wallabee's for 30 years. It ..., December 17, 2014
I've been wearing Clark Wallabee's for 30 years. It was time to get a new pair, but they're pricy at the stores. Found the sale on Amazon and the new "Stinson" line for half the cost of the traditional Wallabees. I was able to get two for the cost of one. Downsides: cloth lined inside instead of leather lining; man-made sole instead of crepe gum; odd extra seam on the instep (likely to conserve leather) that might split out at some point. Upside: Half the price with almost the same look; fit and walk identical to more expensive Wallabees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
It was so lovely I need six more!!!!!!

Clarks Men's Stinson Wallabee Chukka Boot