5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes
Published 14 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger.
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
Published 7 months ago by Gui Pessato

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger., July 21, 2014
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes, October 2, 2013
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars They look, and fit comfortable, July 11, 2014
I was suprised that the tag said made in CHINA. ?????? HUH .MMMmmmm...
I thought Clark was English made shoes. But they fit well and thats all that matters I guess.

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?, June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and work for women, too!, December 22, 2014
I was interested in getting a pair of Clarks boots and at first had purchased and returned several versions of the Desert Boot. It just so happens that I'm a woman with wider feet and the women's versions were quite narrow. Even the corresponding size of men's desert boot turned out to be narrow in the toe box. The Wallabee always interested me by its look, but I feared that they might look too "old" or "manly." When these arrived, I put them on and they fit wonderfully with instant comfort. No breaking in necessary! Also, they do not appear to be too masculine for me to wear (my husband agrees) and I love that the bottoms are black so I don't have to worry about them looking dirty after wearing them out. I also like that the tops of the boots has a little extra room so it doesn't rub on the backs of my achilles tendon like others do - and the height of these boots is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing Clark Wallabee's for 30 years. It ..., December 17, 2014
I've been wearing Clark Wallabee's for 30 years. It was time to get a new pair, but they're pricy at the stores. Found the sale on Amazon and the new "Stinson" line for half the cost of the traditional Wallabees. I was able to get two for the cost of one. Downsides: cloth lined inside instead of leather lining; man-made sole instead of crepe gum; odd extra seam on the instep (likely to conserve leather) that might split out at some point. Upside: Half the price with almost the same look; fit and walk identical to more expensive Wallabees.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED, August 15, 2013
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe isn't what the picture shows, February 11, 2015
Like the shoe itself, however I ordered the choolcate brown. The picture showed a suede chocolate brown material on top of the white bottoms. Mine came in with the chocolate suede fabric and black soles with green fabric. Isn't what was pictured but dealt with them because I wanted to have them already and not deal with the exchange process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, June 26, 2014
Arrived in good order, fit well, have a really great look to them and are wearing well. Very comfortable and easy on your feet.

Clarks Men's Stinson Wallabee Chukka Boot