5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes
Published 11 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger.
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
Published 4 months ago by Gui Pessato

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes, October 2, 2013
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger., July 21, 2014
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED, August 15, 2013
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, May 22, 2014
This is my third pair of Clarks and easily my favorite. They are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and I love the color (olive). They seem identical to the Wallabee, but with a synthetic sole (which seems more durable and less prone to discoloration). Be sure to treat the nubuck before wearing because water will stain them, but I love these shoes and will be purchasing additional colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?, June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
It was so lovely I need six more!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grew up on Wallabee Clarks, July 11, 2014
I first learned of Clarks from Wu Tang Clan back in the 90s! I was a teenager and my folks was not trying to hear spending that type of money for a shoe. I became older and went straight to raising a family, so i never had a chance to budget to buy more than one set. But now, since I have found these wonderful prices I have purchased several and will continue to hide the boxes from my wife as they arrive at the house! Everyone in the office loves them! My little secret will continue to be kept quietly. Bottom line, this is a wonderful product. it is comfortable and worth its weight in gold. Please buy, you will not regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars They look, and fit comfortable, July 11, 2014
I was suprised that the tag said made in CHINA. ?????? HUH .MMMmmmm...
I thought Clark was English made shoes. But they fit well and thats all that matters I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
just as i expected it to be.

Clarks Men's Stinson Wallabee Chukka Boot