5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes
Published 12 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger.
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
Published 5 months ago by Gui Pessato

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.

3.0 out of 5 stars They run larger., July 21, 2014
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes, October 2, 2013
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED, August 15, 2013
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly Disappointed, January 2, 2014
I was soo excited to receive my package to give to my boyfriend,but I was not pleased to see that the shoes looked like they were pre-worn. Both shoes were scuffed all over and I am unhappy that I waited so long to receive the item, only to my disappointment that they were less than appealling. What's more disappointing is that I have gotten better products from sellers,and to see the terrible condition that Amazon sold these shoes at is degrading. I will be returning these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe but be careful of sizing, November 24, 2014
After reading many reviews I was worried my normal size 10 would be too loose, ordered a 9 instead. A bit small and narrow for me but I'm hoping they break in a bit. Maybe 1/2 size smaller would have been just right. Comfortable and well-made shoe, highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?, June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars They look, and fit comfortable, July 11, 2014
I was suprised that the tag said made in CHINA. ?????? HUH .MMMmmmm...
I thought Clark was English made shoes. But they fit well and thats all that matters I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, June 26, 2014
Arrived in good order, fit well, have a really great look to them and are wearing well. Very comfortable and easy on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and work for women, too!, December 22, 2014
I was interested in getting a pair of Clarks boots and at first had purchased and returned several versions of the Desert Boot. It just so happens that I'm a woman with wider feet and the women's versions were quite narrow. Even the corresponding size of men's desert boot turned out to be narrow in the toe box. The Wallabee always interested me by its look, but I feared that they might look too "old" or "manly." When these arrived, I put them on and they fit wonderfully with instant comfort. No breaking in necessary! Also, they do not appear to be too masculine for me to wear (my husband agrees) and I love that the bottoms are black so I don't have to worry about them looking dirty after wearing them out. I also like that the tops of the boots has a little extra room so it doesn't rub on the backs of my achilles tendon like others do - and the height of these boots is perfect for me.

Clarks Men's Stinson Wallabee Chukka Boot