5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true size to me.
I regularly wear Clark's Un.Coil shoes size 9M and 9M Rage's fitted like a gloves on my feet, unbelievably comfortable for a dress shoes.
Got to add that they also look very nice, IMO much better than Un.Kenneth.
Published 12 months ago by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars toe box is narrow even in the "wide" size
This clarks unstructured model (the un.rage) is generally very similar to all other clarks unstructured: generally very soft and comfortable. Looks well enough to be a general business shoe or business casual shoe; yet be comfortable because of the cushioning and the bendable leather.

Published 13 months ago by an Italian in New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true size to me., December 6, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's UN Rage Oxford (Shoes)
Got to add that they also look very nice, IMO much better than Un.Kenneth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, March 24, 2014
These shoes look great, provide good cushioning and arch support, and seem to be well-made. The shoe length seems to be appropriate for an 11, but I've had trouble getting an ideal width. I originally ordered an 11 W because I have trouble finding regular- width shoes that are not too tight across the toes. The 11 W was way too big for me, so I returned them and ordered the 11M instead. Unfortunately, the 11M is tight enough across the toes that the shoe rubs my smallest toe. Wearing thinner socks helped make them comfortable enough for an entire day. I guess I could try an 11.5M, but I don't feel like doing another return. I'll probably try a shoe stretcher to see if that will do the trick.

2.0 out of 5 stars toe box is narrow even in the "wide" size, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's UN Rage Oxford (Shoes)

BUT there is s huge issue: as different from other clarks unstructured I have bought in the past, this model has narrow toe box even in the wide size. The big toe and the fifth toe are pushed forcefully in wards. Basically the shoe is wide throughout except for the tip that is narrow.

Today is my first day of wearing these shoes, but unless they get broken in pretty quickly I will have to trash them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, June 19, 2014
The shoe design is a hit with the ladies in the office.
The shoe is comfortable and stylish.
I have been this line of shoes and they have not disappointed to date.
This is an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting shoes, June 17, 2014
My husband loves these shoes. He needed dress shoes and I so dreaded to start shopping for them he has a narrow foot and a long size 14 foot so hard to fit. When he took these out of the box I just knew same old story want fit. He put them on and said they were the best fitting and walking shoes he ever had. Great a father's day present that worked. He loves these shoes. Good luck with your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Shoes, June 11, 2014
Have same pair in brown. Fits and feels great. Bought another pair of lace shoes as well. Always good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit , very comfortable, April 20, 2014
Good fit, really comfortable shoe, I needed a pair if shoes that were wide but not ugly. These tick all the right boxes for me. Laces are a bit too long though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, April 10, 2014
Good quality shoe good fit i'm very satisfied with my purchase . These are better quality than a pair of rockfords i also purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, April 3, 2014
The perfect shoe! Like other reviews stated there isn't a break in period,just take out of the box and enjoy! I work in a big retail store and I'm walking on concrete all day, these handle the conditions like a champ. No foot pains! Also the shoe vents from the upper heal, the tongue and on both sides of the sole. It's very lightweight and stylish. I received so many compliments on how good the show looks with slacks or jeans (I prefer jeans!) I've only had them a shirt time so I will update the review in a few months, but I would recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have picked a better shoe!, March 17, 2014
My husband said the shoes fit perfectly! Very very comfortable even after standing all day. A great shoe for dressing up or wearing for a casual look.

Clarks Men's UN Rage Oxford