5.0 out of 5 stars well built and vented
I was searching for a new pair of Clark's and came across the UN Venton style. I found that they fit perfectly to my 11.5 US foot even though I'm not always a wide.

The construction appears to be high-quality so far and they did not require a "breaking in" period.

The vents allow your foot to breathe which is important to me especially...
Published 5 months ago by Gene Bowker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looks, bad design
They look great, and go from casual to business casual with ease. My complaint is that because of the way they're designed in the back, where the shoe rises up to a sort of tip, they hit the back of your heal in a really bad spot. So bad that I have to wear a band-aid there if I plan on walking very far in these shoes.

Bad design :(
Published 3 months ago by M. Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars well built and vented, June 1, 2014

The vents allow your foot to breathe which is important to me especially during the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoe, February 28, 2014
Great looking shoe with jeans or khakis. Very light, comfortable and well ventilated. I work in DC and do a lot of walking and this shoe is one of the best I've ever owned. It does run slightly large, I normally wear a 9.5 and had to go down a half size to a 9. Clark's makes great shoes. You wont be disappointed with this shoe. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and confortable work shoes, February 21, 2014
Brandon (La Habra CA) - See all my reviews
As I mentioned in my prior reviews the Clark's slip ons seem to run 1 size big.., i normally wear 13 but for the slip ons I need to order 12 or they are way too loose. Other than that they are great shoes for being on your feet for 8+ hours a day at work. These shoes are dressy too so you can wear them out as well if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars first unstructured, June 25, 2014
guytok1 (Durant, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I have owned Clarks shoes before, but this was first pair of unstructured pair. On the job I have to stand or walk a lot, and I feel this pair are just what I needed. Very happy to own this pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Johnson (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
I have always love UN shoes from Clarks, this one is also a good purchase that I made...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, July 12, 2014
Very nice shoes, soft, light.

4.0 out of 5 stars size is larger than my usual number, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's UN Venton Slip-On (Shoes)
if you wear 9.5 order 9...it's very nice, light, good looking. But the size is larger than normal...I wear 8.5,but with this shoes I should have ordered 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort with fashion!, January 29, 2014
I bought these for my 55 year old CEO husband! He's getting older (haha!) and wanted some shoes that looked nice with dress slacks, yet were comfortable. These are perfect! I will be ordering another pair in Brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of shoes, January 4, 2014
These were just as described online, and my husband is enjoying wearing them for work. With socks he said they felt snug, but he's been wearing them and the fit is becoming increasingly comfortable as the shoes mold around his feet. Worth the buy; these will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort from day one, January 3, 2014
Bought these for my husband who has a wide foot, I bought him the wide and they are perfect. They look great and from what I know of Clarks they will last

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›