Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 4, 2015
GREAT DRESS SHOE !!

One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life. It is tight and responsive like a leather soled dress shoe, and yet the man made materials for the sole and shoe interior has the comfort and support of a cushioned, well-designed shoe. The interior breaths well and has foot conforming arch support. Note: photos of comparison, and details of interior.

COMPARISON/ CONTRAST: Clarks Un.walk, Clarks Center and Rockport Northfield. The "fit and finish" of the Clarks Un.walk far exceeds that of the other two. When compared to the Rockport Northfield, the Clarks Centre has more detail, and the manufacturing finish far exceeds the Rockport. The puffy nosed workshoe (the Rockport) seems to be plain and stone age compared to the both Clarks. The Northfield seems to be bonded leather uppers, as opposed to the Clarks Centre Oxford seems to have a nicely finished top grain cowhide.

When compared to the Clarks Un Walk, the Clarks Centre Oxford seems less dressy, but more cushiony. The top grain cowhide in the Un Walk is smoother and more refined.

All and All, the Clarks Men's Un.walk is a quality, comfortable (WEAR IT EVERYDAY) Dress Shoe.

If you notice the photos added, there is a group shot with all three shoes side by side.
on December 3, 2013
Thanks to Amazon sales incentives, I got this shoe for about half the retail price. It looks good, fits well, but I wish the heel were slightly lower. Still definitely another winner in Clark's "Un-structured" shoe line. It is a dark brown with a polished finish, so it goes well with any sort of clothes.
on July 6, 2015
I have been wearing Clark's shoes for 20 years and have long regarded them as one of the best shoes you could get for all day comfort that lasts for years. Unfortunately, Clark's hasn't given us much in the way of passable dress shoes for quite a few years. Until now.

First things first: The shoes run big - very big. Expect to buy at least 1/2 size down, and perhaps a full size. I typically wear 9-1/2 or 10, and these shoes in size 9 are quite roomy.

The shoes are very comfortable - at first. Had I written this review in the first month, I probably would have given it 5 stars. However, after only 6 months wearing these shoes, the insoles have completely worn out, leaving my feet sore after walking 1/4 mile to the train. This is quite a change from Clark's of old, when you could wear a shoe for 3+ years in total comfort. A new insole should help, but it is disappointing to think that a shoe at this pricepoint needs an aftermarket insole.

Another issue is water. The unstructured concept is great, and in dry weather these are fine. However, New England weather is fickle, and sometimes shoes get wet. With these shoes, even when avoiding puddles, these manage to suck in water if it is raining, and the shoes get quite funky when that happens.

I own two different pairs of unstructured shoes(because I liked the first pair so much) but after less than a year with them, I am quite disappointed with both. Hopefully new insoles will give these a new lease on life - at least on sunny days.
on June 17, 2014
I purchased this shoe because my husband walks to work and always complains about his feet hurting. He absolutely loves this shoe. I am hoping to purchase in a different color. He says they are super comfortable.
on November 17, 2015
I've never owned a pair of Clarks before and my only strong point of reference is the pair of Allen Edmonds I've had for the last 20 years. Now granted, this is not a sexy dress shoe and the design does not push the style envelope in any particular way. However, unlike the previously-mentioned dress shoes, my feet are not on fire after wearing them for eight+ hours. Additionally, the style of these shoes is very understated and classy. Be kind to your feet and consider this shoe.
on May 17, 2014
My husband has very flat feet and plantar fasciitis. He has tried so many types if shoes for work.. Professional/utility needs at his job. These help him with the end of the day foot pain. No blisters good support.
on June 3, 2015
Very comfortable and well constructed shoes. Nothing too beautiful to look at but not ugly either, just kind of plain. These are not the shoes to wear for an interview for a high-powered executive position. The toe box is definitely wider than most shoes and the overall fit is almost a half size larger than the average dress shoe.
on March 17, 2014
These are great shoes, but I want to offer purchasers a word of caution about the reviewers who have said they size large. That was not my experience at all. I usually wear a 9.5, so I bought a 9 after reading the reviews suggesting folks go half a size smaller. Well, the 9 was too small.

Happily, I sent the shoes back on a Friday, and Amazon sent me the 9.5 on Monday. Definitely the right size, and you can't beat customer service like that!
on December 16, 2015
I bought these shoes at the end of May. Initially, I thought they were a good buy. However, as they broke in they began to give me problems. One shoe began to get little wrinkles all over it while the other continued to appear newish looking. They began to rub and cut me at the ankles after I wore them for about three months. The support gave out entirely last week. These shoes lasted me only SIX MONTHS. For the price I paid I was hoping to have them for much longer. Looks like I'm switching back to Rockports.
on April 3, 2016
I had mixed feelings on these shoes at first but grew to like them. So I've had several Clarks shoes over the years and knew the sizing that fits me. This is a great brand for those of us with wide feet as they have W/EE sizing for most of their models. The soles were very comfortable for walking on concrete, soft and supportive. And these shoes look very nice, shiny, and professional, goes great with suits.

The only downside at first was the area around the ankles felt too high and would cut into my ankles and it was uncomfortable. I almost returned it because of that. After a breaking in period and simply tying the shoes tighter, it fits much better and conforms to the shape of my foot and ankle and doesn't dig in anymore. Tying it tight is key for these shoes to work correctly. A metal shoe horn helps with putting it on as the back is a bit narrow. I like these shoes.