5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with replacement Clark's shoe
These are the second Clark's shoe that I have owned. The first was a Bloodhound and I loved the fit, the durability and comfort of the shoe that I had to get a second clark's.

These shoes are just as comfortable and look very good with jeans or casual pants.

I would highly recommend this shoe to anyone looking for style and superior comfort...
Published 20 months ago by book ryder

3.0 out of 5 stars Good-looking but a bit on the tight side
A good-looking, laid-back shoe for the warm months, but it takes a while to break in. I ordered a 10-1/2 based on similar Clark shoes in the past, but found it tight across the arch. If you have a high arch, consider another style. Mine are now broken in, but I can't say this model is as comfortable as past Clarks I've owned.
Published 6 months ago by RobbieGee

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with replacement Clark's shoe, April 11, 2013

I hope this review helps someone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars so fast ,so good!, January 26, 2014
so fast ,so good!
These shoes are just as comfortable and look very good with jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely buy again, January 3, 2014
Excellent. It was a Christmas gift and the receiver loved it. The fit was perfect and it was expertly packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp shoe and comfort...., October 28, 2013
Like this shoe with my jeans. Also looked good with sweats thefirst wear was tight but by the days end just plain comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, June 11, 2013
Very comfortable. Looks great. High quality. This brand is worth the price paid. I have purchased three different pairs of shoes from them over last six months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for summer, May 10, 2013
After trying this shoe on at a local department store which did not have the color & size that I wanted, I decided to search the web for it. Amazon had it at a price la little less than the department store. Great shoe for casual wear. Clarks have been my favorite for years after purchasing a pair in Ireland 24 years ago. Glad to see they have taken hold in the US. Great quality & comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves the shoes, July 15, 2014
Very happy with the shoes. Says they're very comfortable and wears them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Cool stuff love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfortable casual shoe, June 24, 2014
For the money spent, I got good value. Was surprised only by the size fitting a little large, but it doesn't slip in the heel so it's an acceptable fit. Hoping they wear well - remains to be seen.................

3.0 out of 5 stars Good-looking but a bit on the tight side, June 20, 2014