5.0 out of 5 stars It's better than I thought
This pair of shoes are a perfect fit.It's better than I thought.My husband likes it very much.I also feel very happy.
Published 8 months ago by susan

1.0 out of 5 stars not for long shifts on your feet
I am a general manager of a restaurant, I am on my feet for long periods of time and a lot of walking on tile and carpet. I have worn clarks for 20+ years and LOVE the brand, these are not like other clarks. They are light weight with no support. The non slip is great. My feet hurt and I am not happy at all.
Published 9 months ago by Grant Geerdes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars not for long shifts on your feet, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Wader Pure Oxford (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars nice appearance, comfortable .. but bad sole, March 28, 2014
shoe size is is a little bit small than clarks shoes made in UK as I always buy 42, but it could be my mistake for choosing exact fit.
very nice appearance, very comfortable from inside.
the Sole of this shoe slip on many surfaces, which cheap shoes don't slip on it. I'm a big fan of Clarks shoes I have 7 pairs and no one of them slips. But this one slips alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this shoe., June 3, 2014
The shoe is somewhat comfortable, especially the width. It's a shade flatter that I expected, but still okay. I liked the style too.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's better than I thought, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, April 19, 2014
This is my second set of these shoes, I have these in another color and this is why I bought this second set. I do recommend this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, April 7, 2014
Clarks oxfords are hands down the best shoes I've ever worn for work. Super light and very comfortable. High quality leather. Great styling. It's tough to get the size exactly right, though. They run a bit large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and elegant, March 29, 2014
I like and love it.The sole is soooo soft, breathable and very comfortable to walk a good performance. Cheap and elegant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good looking shoes., March 27, 2014
perfect for restaurant business. really comfortable after many hours of use, affordable price, light weight shoes.
will buy again, :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, February 25, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased. They are light weight, offer good support, and slip resistant soles. The aren't the most stylish shoes for my likeing but them I am not a stylish guy. The are a great all around product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and with good traction, February 16, 2014
Fit is as expected, comfortable, good traction and nice leather.I have a few days use on them and so far all is well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›