5.0 out of 5 stars Why ask for more
Love the color, fit, style and the brand what more could you every ask from Clarks. Very great buy for the money.
Published 8 months ago by Hicksie

3.0 out of 5 stars FRUSTRATED
Published 4 months ago by rudolph

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Why ask for more, November 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WALL-AH-BEE!, March 16, 2014
Wallabee Ridge came out the box fitting and ready for the break-in process. I'm glad they make this upper; it's like a Clarks Caribou with new feet.Don't get a size up unless you want a sloppy fit. Clarks form to YOUR feet so give-em a minute to break in. Comfortable even on my flat feet. Waiting for my next pair in brown. I've been wearing Clarks for over thirty years so trust me the Wallabee Ridge and Seam Trek are sure winners for MY next 30 years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 25, 2014
bought 1/2 size smaller than conventional shoes, fits well, close not tight. Construction seems solid good material and will happily start the break in process. Recommend especially if you are into Clarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, feel and fit wonderful, March 16, 2014
Love them, very comfortable! Feel just like Wallabee's of years past, and I have worn many of them. Good buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars FRUSTRATED, March 15, 2014
i absolutely love love love this shoe. it's casual but u know u are wearing something special. it looks great with my jeans. u can't tell me my feet ain't got it going on. BUT, they are too small. it is so frustrating. they fit like a glove with no socks and i could probably wear them . am considering this with summer coming. they don't have size 11 in this color and i don't want my money back, but the return process is such a pain in the ass. 10.5 has always fit me perfectly all my life with no exceptions, so i don't understand this especially after some of the reviews. love these shoes. without socks still a little tight but u feel like u r floating. Why this shoe. i want to wear them now with socks and continue to love them. FRUSTRATED

5.0 out of 5 stars A classy casual look with the comfort of a high end sneaker, March 9, 2014
Look wise their perfect! I put them on their very comfortable they feel like I'm just wearing socks. Overall perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars one of many shoes i own from clarks i get compliments from everyone not only they look good they are so comfortable, December 25, 2013
Love the style and comfort good looking shoes I work as a nurse and they make my foot feel so good I were Clark's everyday of the week

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 as recommended, needed to be a size 11 to fit ..., July 15, 2014
Ordered a size 10 .5 as recommended, needed to be a size 11 to fit correctly

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, July 10, 2014
As expected the quality is unmatchable. Will order onemore soon for a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will reorder, June 26, 2014
Looked like a real quality boot. Sorry I had to return, but am reordering a size larger, from 11M to 11.5 M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›