Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 22, 2014
So my mother has always told me to always try on shoes before buying. Oops- I chose a size 10.That being said- this is a great shoe. I like it because I can dress it up with slacks and dress it down with jeans for casual Fridays. It is a touch large but if I would have selected a 9.5 it may have been too short. I can live with a bit of space in the toe. I'll just wear thick socks on days I wear these Clarks. The quality of the shoe is apparent at first glance. Love Clark shoes.
on November 30, 2012
I like this shoe. It looks nice with jeans and is very comfortable until you feel your feet getting hotter. I took them off as I'm not accustomed to having my feet feel so warm...and that is when I looked inside this shoe...it is all lined in vinyl/plastic materials. No wonder my feet were so hot...feet can't breath through plastic... I'm gonna return these...I wish I could keep them but if my feet are warm now what will they feel like in summer
on August 19, 2013
these shoes are perfect and amazingly comfortable! and they are so stylish with dark blue jeans, grey, and black ones (of course) too. i don't know what else to say besides that they are great!
on December 11, 2012
I bought these for my spouse and I am so glad I did. The fit and comfort are great. They look so refined and expensive. Much,much better looking than the picture! He loves that the toe is leather rather than the suede as it saves on watermarks which has happened on other all suede shoes in the past.
on December 27, 2012
My picky husband really liked these. A little different without being too "out there" for him. Seem true to size. Can't say how well they'll wear, as we just got them and he's only worn them once.
on February 13, 2014
these shoes fit as expected as am a clarks lover very comfortable, will recommend to every one who wants a good pair of shoes at a reasonable price
on June 9, 2013
Product as described. Comfortable and good-looking. The only setback: real-life color is not as dark as the photo. nevertheless great shoes.
on November 11, 2013
style and double colored brown grabbed my attention. Excellent with certain colored jeans...a much preferred look as opposed to sneakers.
on April 3, 2013
Good shoes, high quality, made ​​in India, designed for cool, dry weather. If you wear in the office 8 hours. that foot will sweat. I wear in the street to work, change shoes there, back in them as food, ie I wear them no more than 4 hours. The most important thing to a narrow foot, be careful not match the size of the width of M, a much narrower.
on February 16, 2013
These shoes arrived quickly and as expected. I love Clarks because they are comfortable and high quality, and these shoes are no exception.