5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks shoes are the best
I have found Clarks to be some of the best shoes available. After having worn dressier styles of Clarks for years, I decided to ditch my "athletic" style casual shoes and wear some casual Clarks, as well. I have only had these shoes for a few days, but they have not disappointed me. They are light, extremely comfortable and good looking.

*****I have read other...
Published 21 months ago by I. M. Rightwriter

3.0 out of 5 stars Styling Good - Comfort Bad
If you purchase these for kicking around, they are ok. If you try to walk any distance in these your feet will let you know. Be acutely aware of what you plan to do in these...
Published 5 months ago by dhayduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks shoes are the best, June 12, 2013

*****I have read other reviews mentioning this, but just to make it very clear, Clarks shoes ALWAYS run about 1/2 size larger. Whatever size you normally wear, get a 1/2 size smaller when you purchase Clarks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable!, September 25, 2013
This shoe feels like I have a pair of nice fitting slippers on my feet.
I like the fact that it is a hybrid shoe. It goes well with dress slacks and casual attire.
The reviews I read said to order this shoe smaller than you normally wear. I ordered mine a half size smaller than normal and I am glad I did.
I have had this shoe about 2 weeks now, and so far, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look and Comfort too, July 8, 2013
The shoe is a great look, a lot of compliments when I wear them. The comfort is good with socks or without. I do recomend you order on size less than your normal size. I had ordered 11 and returned them for size 10. As always the exchange process with amozon is flauless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable!!!!, June 6, 2013
I selected wrong size first, but I returned it easy and fast!!!! Them I selected the correct size for me and was super!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars aweome shoe, September 11, 2013
I use this shoe a lot! From jeans to khakis to shorts. This shoe goes with everything and looks great! It is also very comfortable. I had to order down half a size from my normal shoes which is 9.5. So i had to get a 9 and it fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband lives them!, September 18, 2013
Got for my husband who has trouble with knees and back...he loves them!
Trying them out at Jersey Shore mini
vacation!

4.0 out of 5 stars Half size smaller, November 29, 2013
Half Size Smaller Than Normal Shoe Size Fits Perfectly. Comfort is Excellent. Both points Are As Most Other Reviewers Have Described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight walking shoe, October 28, 2013
Bought these for a trip to Europe. Super comfortable and could be worn with jeans, khakis, shorts. A little dressier than tennis shoes/sneakers but just as comfortable. I read the previous reviews that said these come in larger than state sizes and ignored them. If you want your shoe to fit correctly, than order half a size smaller. For me, I like some room in my shoes so it wasn't a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Shoes, October 25, 2013
I can't get over how comfortable they are. People around me are sick of hearing me talk about my new shoes. You've got to try these on. They are incredible.

I think I'm going to write a sonnet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Styling Good - Comfort Bad, September 15, 2014