5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes I've EVER owned. Period.
Published on December 8, 2011 by Doug

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me
shoes were too tight and leather uneven on toe area and why are the laces so long as if you just used whatever was available to use. not a good experience for me , and first impression was bad
Published 16 months ago by TomTom

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes I've EVER owned. Period., December 8, 2011
This review is from: Clarks Men's Newmann Oxford (Apparel)
Truly, these are the most comfortable, lightweight pair of shoes that I've ever owned. I often go for walks with my family after work, and I specifically choose not to change into tennis shoes, as these dress shoes simply feel like you don't have any shoes on at all. I've had them for just at two years and have simply worn out the soles - so I'm buying another pair or two. Simply hard to describe how comfortable these shoes are without sounding trite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the money, May 21, 2014
These are inexpensive dress shoes that are light and comfortable. Put some polish on them and they look sharp. I've seen people complain about sizing. I'm on the cusp of narrow feet, so purchasing the default Medium is a solid fit. IF you have wider feet, you may want to go a width-size up. I've worn these for several days, all day- and they don't hurt my feet at all.

UPDATE 11.28.14: I wear these 4 days a week for work. They are still comfortable and look great. Of course - polish as needed; it only takes a few minutes to make the quality leather shine. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a keeper., October 6, 2012
I purchased these shoes for my son for work. He was in need of a pair of work shoes that looked both good and were comfortable. After the first day on the job, he came home raving about his Clarks. He recieved positive comments from his fellow workers on the looks of the shoes. He told me "The shoes are light wieght,have the classic look of a dress shoe (he is in business) that go well with his suits, and after being on his feet all day his feet are not tired, but feel invigorated. It would be safe to say he loves his new shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say about Clarks...the Best!, March 22, 2013
Great shoes, very comfortable, very sleek and stylish..exactly what Clarks are recognized for. Modestly priced at under $100 dollars, you can't get that price for this comfort and style. Remember to polish your shoes before wearing them (so the polish nicks and not the shoes) and use a toothbrush with polish around the stitching on the shoes so you don't get funk in the stitching, and toothbrush with the grain on flex areas. I will never buy any dress shoes besides Clarks.

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, August 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes that will improve as you wear them, November 12, 2013
These shoes feel good although they are a little smaller in fit. They will stretch with a little use. I like the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, comfortable, favorite shoes, November 27, 2011
I've had these shoes about 4 months now. Right out of the box, they were soft and comfortable. I wear them at least 3 days per week at work. I will buy another pair soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemed comfy, but bigger than expected., September 26, 2011
The product arrived on time and felt like quality leather. The shock absorbtion felt very nice, but the shoe was at least a size too large for me. I returned them hassel free and shopped at local brick and mortars and found size 14s were now too large for my foot. My last purchase, about 4 years ago, were 14s that fit just fine. It may be an industry shift. Ultimately, this shoe seemed well built, well priced, but rather large.

1.0 out of 5 stars Verry bad, November 29, 2013
This shoe feels very fake. Compared it to other Clarks that it is totally different. Light, material not very durable. Shows signs of wear already. Horrible, Horrible.Bought this as a wedding shoe. I just hope that it lasts the whole day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and look!, January 18, 2013
These fit exactly the same as my other pair of Clarks and they are just as comfortable.

Hint: They get way more comfortable once you wear them in after around a dozen uses.

Clarks Men's Newmann Oxford