5.0 out of 5 stars Very different
My brother love these shoe and they look great also,would recommend them to anyone who loves fashion.love love love love
Published 9 months ago by debbie

2.0 out of 5 stars issues
The shoe fits like a plastic bag wrapped around your feet with duct tape. Not very comfy. The shoe I got in the mail was totally different than the shoe pictured here on the site. I got my money back...
Not the shoe as pictured.
Published 1 month ago by bentonparkwest

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very different, March 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your normal size., May 25, 2014
As my last review on the beeswax boots says, most people online say these boots stretch and to go one half or a full size down. Was not the case for me. I normally wear a size 10 and got a size 9.5. After a week of wear had to get them stretched by a cobbler. Otherwise, these are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great men's ankle boots, March 11, 2014
Really comfortable and versatile shoes. The warm blue is modern enough for casual wear but understated enough for more formal wear too. My husband really likes them. I recommend scotch guarding the suede for protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, January 7, 2014
Love Clarks Desert Boots but in the past thye have been hard to find so love Amazon.................For me they fit a little large would go 1/2 size smaller next time which I did and got a great fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great update on classic desert boot, June 12, 2013
Chip (Flint, MI) - See all my reviews
Typical Clark quality in a updated look for classic boot. Can even pull of "casual" dress look with these boots pared with a blue linen pants

2.0 out of 5 stars issues, November 19, 2014
Not the shoe as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars As soon as I opened the box I knew I ..., November 9, 2014
As soon as I opened the box I knew I had top quality boots! I did have to send the size 12 I ordered back for 1/2 size smaller( I was warned). Absolutely top quality leather, 6 stars!!! All the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, December 8, 2014
Love these boots! The leather is super comfy, just like the shoes I bought 18 years ago and just threw away. Great quality & comfort. These run a touch long .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the leather Clark's - discontinued and hard to find., September 12, 2014
These have a nice pebbled texture. These are for everyday styling like most desert boots - not rough work - because they are not rugged work boots, of course.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boots look like they are falling apart, August 31, 2014
Got this for my friend ,the bottom turned yellow after wearing it a couple times. Boots look like they are falling apart.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›