5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes
Published 4 months ago by JCC

3.0 out of 5 stars Little arch support
Well made, nice color, good casual looking shoe. Was disappointed because unfortunately, there is very little arch support. So I returned the shoes.
Published 3 months ago by Mario S. martins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes, April 12, 2014
JCC "Tech Maven" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These have some of the softest soles around for a casual shoe. They're equivalent to the Nike Free in terms of comfort. The toe box is also wide like the Nike Free. This was perfect for someone like me who usually likes to wear Nike Free but those runners are inappropriate for some situations where a real pair of shoes must be worn. Please note that they run a bit big. I usually wear size 9.5 in dress shoes and I had to go down to a 9 in these. I wear 10.5 in Nike Free just for comparison.

As far as getting it dirty? Just do as I do and go buy a can of the silicon waterproofing shoe spays and give it a good spray BEFORE your first use and water and dirt will roll off of these like buttta! It has kept mine looking nice and new for ages.

These are cheaper than Nike Frees and I'll definitely be buying more...

Update:
Ok, and this is important, after wearing these shoes for some time I discovered that even though you can fit into a smaller shoe, you should instead buy the exact size that you wear. In my original review above I sized down by a half to a 9 when my actual measured size is 9.5. Although the smaller one fits me just right leaving a little headroom in the front of my toes, I discovered that overtime, the way the shoes rolls when you push off with your feet, it will push your big toes towards your other toes so that it becomes sore after 15 minutes of walking. Even though the larger size feels like there's too much room in the front of your toes, it actually works as intended to keep your toes from getting squashed when you push off. So, stick to your actual size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
love it

1.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes but not a perfect fit at all, June 24, 2014
The quality of Clarks Men's Originals Wallabee is really nice but the size chart at the amazon is different than the size chart printed on the clarks shoes box and i selected the size according to amazon size chart which is not same as clarks shoe size chart.

A total mismatch between the amazon generic shoe size chart and the chart printed on the box. Amazon should use the size chart used by the clarks and not its own.

Also i can't exchange it as Amazon says that purchase is does not qualify for exchange.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little arch support, May 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel, April 29, 2014
It is super comfortable and looks classy.
Also the price is right.
I thought the color would be less than pleasant but in fact I am liking it as I wear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the shoe, April 14, 2014
My boyfriend loved the shoe.he loved the color and the way they fit. I would recommend them to all my family and friends

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, April 14, 2014
They are awesome love the leather, you can use these for any occasion going on with my 6 pair of wallabees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too large, April 14, 2014
D. Hudson (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
The shoes are great, but the sizing was off. Clark's should put in their description of the shoe that they run 1/2 size too big. I had to send back the size 9m I ordered and reorder the 81/2m. I little bit of a hassle, but as always Amazon's return policy makes it pretty simple. If you decide to order these shoes you probably need to order a 1/2 smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, April 13, 2014
These shoes have so much steez and are super comfy! They were a little small but exchanged it for size 7.5 in wide and they're amazing. As a reference I wear 7.5 normal in regular wallabees, desert treks, and desert boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like the style., April 10, 2014
I like the style so much that I bought them knowing they were probably too narrow, and they are. They are made for REALLY slender feet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›