Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon April 12, 2014
These have some of the softest soles around for a casual shoe. They're equivalent to the Nike Free in terms of comfort. The toe box is also wide like the Nike Free. This was perfect for someone like me who usually likes to wear Nike Free but those runners are inappropriate for some situations where a real pair of shoes must be worn. Please note that they run a bit big. I usually wear size 9.5 in dress shoes and I had to go down to a 9 in these. I wear 10.5 in Nike Free just for comparison.

As far as getting it dirty? Just do as I do and go buy a can of the silicon waterproofing shoe spays and give it a good spray BEFORE your first use and water and dirt will roll off of these like buttta! It has kept mine looking nice and new for ages.

These are cheaper than Nike Frees and I'll definitely be buying more...

Update:
Ok, and this is important, after wearing these shoes for some time I discovered that even though you can fit into a smaller shoe, you should instead buy the exact size that you wear. In my original review above I sized down by a half to a 9 when my actual measured size is 9.5. Although the smaller one fits me just right leaving a little headroom in the front of my toes, I discovered that overtime, the way the shoes rolls when you push off with your feet, it will push your big toes towards your other toes so that it becomes sore after 15 minutes of walking. Even though the larger size feels like there's too much room in the front of your toes, it actually works as intended to keep your toes from getting squashed when you push off. So, stick to your actual size.
on November 30, 2015
I question the authenticity, right shoe is missing the tab that says "original" like the other pairs of Wallabee Runs I've purchased
review image
on August 8, 2015
The quality is ok, I ordered black and received dark brown, finishing is not good, logos are not similar that is in the photos, made in China and the finishing quality is not so good for clarks product
review image review image
on April 14, 2014
The shoes are great, but the sizing was off. Clark's should put in their description of the shoe that they run 1/2 size too big. I had to send back the size 9m I ordered and reorder the 81/2m. I little bit of a hassle, but as always Amazon's return policy makes it pretty simple. If you decide to order these shoes you probably need to order a 1/2 smaller.
on August 28, 2015
I have several Clark's and this is the first that are too small, I have desert boots, original Wallabee, among others and all of them in size 9.5 (although I'm 10.5 in other brands). The most recent one are the norwin oxford that I ordered in 10.5 because of the Amazon's suggestion based in their 3D measurement of the shoe and comparison with another shoes "Find the right size", I have to thank to this amazing tool that unfortunately were not available for this Orginal Wallabee Run. Now I have to return those and pay for the international shipping because I am no longer in the US. Bad for Clark on this shoe.
on March 30, 2016
These are without a doubt the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. I bought mine at a Clarks store in my local mall to give them a test run. I love the style of these shoes compared to regular wallabees due to the smaller sole. The shoe strings are cloth and hold up all day long. I never find my shoes untied throughout the day which is nice. I have VERY wide feet. I cannot wear vans or most dress shoes so these are a god send. These shoes are the perfect width for my feet and I have find my pinky toe or big toe having any issues. I am also prone to ingrown toenails(TMI..sorry!!!) and haven't had one in the 10 months I've owned these shoes.
PROS:
Very wide
Very roomy inside
Soles don't fall apart like some shoes do
Soles don't show wear quickly
Shoelaces are high quality and don't fray
Rather flexible
Rather warm for cold weather but not super hot

CONS:
collects dust quickly (you can wipe it off, still annoying)
shows even the slightest scuffs BUT! I haven't had a bad enough scuff that wears off the material or makes the outside fray, I think the scuffs show character ;)

GENERAL:
I am on my feet about all day (22yo bank teller) and never experience any problems. Granted!! I'm not even sure what arch support means because I'm young and that seems to be the biggest complaints.
If you're looking for a pair of shoes that have umpteen support features don't buy these
I wanted a wide shoe that looks very snazzy(business professional for work), is comfortable for long hours on YOUNG FEET and that also went with jeans. I already have my second pair in my cart. I can see myself wearing solely these shoes for years to come. Take the time to test them out first.
on March 30, 2015
I really love the look and styling of these shoes. I wear a 9.5 and they are true to fit. The unfortunate part is they don't have much cushioning in the sole and are less comfortable than I expected especially for the price.
on November 8, 2013
Wallabees were my everyday shoe 30 years ago. The crepe sole was perfect
for hitting the pavement. After trying running shoes, sandals, slip-ons, boots,
Crocs over the years, I'm liking this new model. I ordered a 12 D (normally I'm
a 13 EE in New Balance) and they fit perfectly. The thinner sole doesn't catch
on carpet.
on April 1, 2016
These are the weirdest-designed shoes I have ever owned. The fit is nice and they look great, but the comfortable, padded insole only covers the heel and drops off sharply at the arch, which leaves the ball and toes with barely any cushioning at all. So, they're great walking at most a mile, but would not recommend them for much more unless you're ok with very sore feet.
on May 25, 2016
I have become a huge fan of the Clarks brand over the past few years. I find their Wallabees to be an extremely comfortable shoe and have received numerous compliments on their looks. The Wallabee Runs are no different, but I do like how the large rubber sole has been scaled down on these compared to regular Wallabees. I've had my eye on these shoes for a few months, but they were always a little too expensive. I finally found them on Amazon for almost half the price of other retailers. Very happy with this purchase!