5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Wallabees!
I love these shoes so much I got them in the Chocolate suede and the plaid also. They're cute and so comfy. The suede ones are sized larger than the plaid ones. I ordered my usual size (7.5) and they were roomy but not too big. If you're between sizes, I would go for the smaller size with the suede ones.
Published on February 9, 2012 by S. Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Photograph shows a darker color.
These little puppies are super comfortable almost immediately after putting them on.
I am only giving 3 stars because they taupe color is MUCH lighter than the photo
showed. I should have ordered the chocolate color. But they are great other than that.
Published 13 months ago by Rebecca Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Wallabees!, February 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 14, 2014
MLL (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered 2 sizes to compare. I normally wear 6.5 but followed other reviewers and ordered both 6.5 and 6. The 6.5 felt comfortable but when I started walking, my heels were coming out. The size 6 were a little tight at first, but after I broke them in, they are sooooo comfortable. I'm hoping to get them on sale again to buy another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, January 22, 2012
This is the third pair of these shoes in our family. They are very comfortable and long lasting. I would recommend ordering a half size smaller, as they run large.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, sizing was off., November 17, 2014
Really wanted to keep these but they were too big (which is apparently quite common.) I wear a 7 and need either a 6.5 or a 6. The smallest size available in Taupe is 6.5 but the price is about $50 more, so I'll need to find another suitable choice. It's odd because I previously ordered the Chocolate suede, same shoe in 6.5 and it was too small. So not sure if I can have confidence in the sizing between the different colors. Ended up returning these but will keep looking for the right option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love them, March 21, 2012
This pair of shoes take you back in time with the comfort of a modern shoe. I love the style and I was very happy to see them again, they are amazingly soft for long walks .
Be aware the fit in the back is a little low but if that does not bother you is a great shoe to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love these! The first time I bought them, July 29, 2014
I am a previous owner of a pair of wallabees, and I love these! The first time I bought them, I got the size I normally wear, and they were a little big, so this time I ordered a half size down and they fit perfect! Love these shoes, they are very well made, and they will last so they are worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars They are really great. Wish I had ordered them a size smaller ..., August 3, 2014
They are really great . Wish I had ordered them a size smaller because they do fit pretty big in the toe area. However, they are still a really good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Wallabee boot, November 28, 2012
Love the shoes, but the heel is really wide. They slipp when you walk, even with a heavier sock. But I still wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable. If I had the money, September 12, 2014
Order a half size to a full size smaller. Super comfortable. If I had the money...I'd own each and every wallabee ever. The end.

4.0 out of 5 stars All is great!, August 20, 2014
The shoes were a superb quality.... Just a half size too small. We have since received the correct size... All is great!

Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot