5.0 out of 5 stars Stinson Clark
I love these shoes. These are my first pair of stinson, but I have purchased two pair of the heavier padmore clarks. The Stinson are more fashionable for summer wear.
Published 5 months ago by Reginald

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe
the fit was bigger than expected for my size. In addition since shoe is leather, I expect shoe to expand naturally....
Published 5 months ago by Eystein Anderssen

5.0 out of 5 stars Stinson Clark, May 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Wallabees But Very Comfortable, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Shoes)
If you are looking for Wallabees, you will be disappointed. Although the Stinson has a similar appearance, it is a clearly a different shoe. The Stinson is much lighter than the Wallabees which to me appear to be a bit heavy. The Wallabees have a much thicker and sturdier leather upper. Also the the Wallabees use a 3 piece crepe sole that can be replaced. The Stinson has what appears to be a one piece crepe sole that cannot be replaced. Both shoes are comfortable, but the Sinsons are more comfortable out of the box, and require no break-in. The thicker leather on the Wallabee may require a short break-in to allow the leather to stretch and soften. Also the sole on the Wallabees initially fells a bit more narrow and less stable than sole of the Stinson. So, it takes a bit more time to get use to walking with the Wallabees. The Wallabees however use much higher quality materials both for the leather upper and sole, and will probably last a lot longer. I found the Sinson's to be true to size, but the Wallabees felt at least a 1/2 size large. So, you should try them on for fit before making a purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everythiong OK but size!, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Apparel)
The Size I bought wasUS7.5, it's too large in comparison with the normal US Size, like Rockport's, Adidas's, Nike's, Cole Hann's.....

5.0 out of 5 stars These are nice shoes, June 2, 2014
mkremer (Morgan Hill, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Shoes)
I like these shoes. They offer a thick, solid, but comfortable heel, sturdy leather and they look good. I need the thick heel for walking. Without that my heels hurt after even a short walk. I'll wear these this summer when we are out sight seeing and camping. The thick leather should hold up well. The only thing I'll want to find out is how to maintain the leather. They have beeswax finish which I am unfamiliar with. I have already decided that if these ever wear out I'll buy another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, May 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Apparel)
Fanatic im very pleased I purchased my 1at pair back in 1982 love them, then & now i can recapture my youth

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Shoes)
Great job...good service I love the color and the material. It's was prompt and very clear and concise. I live them

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Apparel)
This shoes fulfill that I was expecting. They are very soft to walk. The main advantage is to use casual or formal way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed wider size, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Shoes)
Shoe was not wide enough. They were comfortable, but tight. A high quality shoe, but Clark doesn't have enough wide sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo (Apparel)
The shoes I ordered for my daughter were too big. I ordered a different size from amazon and just waiting for them to come in. 😊

Clarks Men's Stinson Lo