Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2014
If you are looking for Wallabees, you will be disappointed. Although the Stinson has a similar appearance, it is a clearly a different shoe. The Stinson is much lighter than the Wallabees which to me appear to be a bit heavy. The Wallabees have a much thicker and sturdier leather upper. Also the the Wallabees use a 3 piece crepe sole that can be replaced. The Stinson has what appears to be a one piece crepe sole that cannot be replaced. Both shoes are comfortable, but the Sinsons are more comfortable out of the box, and require no break-in. The thicker leather on the Wallabee may require a short break-in to allow the leather to stretch and soften. Also the sole on the Wallabees initially fells a bit more narrow and less stable than sole of the Stinson. So, it takes a bit more time to get use to walking with the Wallabees. The Wallabees however use much higher quality materials both for the leather upper and sole, and will probably last a lot longer. I found the Sinson's to be true to size, but the Wallabees felt at least a 1/2 size large. So, you should try them on for fit before making a purchase.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2015
I love clarks however the right shoe had discoloration on the shoe under and by the shoe laces. It is very easy to notice it. And this is the second pair they have shipped me I'm tired of sending it back and back just to get another pair. I'm kinda disapointed with this shipment.
review image review image review image
on September 29, 2015
Very comfortable shoe, for about 6 months. Then the soles on both shoes split. Would not buy again. Would not recommend.

The Wallabees I bought at about the same time are still going strong.
on March 31, 2014
The Size I bought wasUS7.5, it's too large in comparison with the normal US Size, like Rockport's, Adidas's, Nike's, Cole Hann's.....
on January 26, 2014
Bought it for my son but now has to go to my huband because the sizing runs bigger than normal.......... but they both love it.
on January 21, 2014
brought these for my son, classics what can you say about clarks they are the best for many many yrs
on January 2, 2014
They are about a half size too big. My son wears a 9 but needed a 8.5. He's pretty disappointed.
on October 26, 2015
Shoes opened in less than two months disappointed with this purchase
on September 24, 2015
These shoes are very class and they add a bit of dress style to anything you wear it with. I'm a size 7 and it fits a little big and I'm worried that it might stretch a little more so I would advise you to get it slightly smaller than your actual size. It is very neat and you develop a very PEPPY step when you wear these :)
on August 6, 2014
This is my 2nd pair of Clarks shoes and it is always comfortable. Usually, I wear size of 40-41 and this 7.5US fits me well. It is bit higher than I expected and I still haven't found a nice pant to fit it, however, the shoes are good with such price.