Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Men's Stinson Lo Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 19, 2014
If you are looking for Wallabees, you will be disappointed. Although the Stinson has a similar appearance, it is a clearly a different shoe. The Stinson is much lighter than the Wallabees which to me appear to be a bit heavy. The Wallabees have a much thicker and sturdier leather upper. Also the the Wallabees use a 3 piece crepe sole that can be replaced. The Stinson has what appears to be a one piece crepe sole that cannot be replaced. Both shoes are comfortable, but the Sinsons are more comfortable out of the box, and require no break-in. The thicker leather on the Wallabee may require a short break-in to allow the leather to stretch and soften. Also the sole on the Wallabees initially fells a bit more narrow and less stable than sole of the Stinson. So, it takes a bit more time to get use to walking with the Wallabees. The Wallabees however use much higher quality materials both for the leather upper and sole, and will probably last a lot longer. I found the Sinson's to be true to size, but the Wallabees felt at least a 1/2 size large. So, you should try them on for fit before making a purchase.
on November 9, 2015
I love clarks however the right shoe had discoloration on the shoe under and by the shoe laces. It is very easy to notice it. And this is the second pair they have shipped me I'm tired of sending it back and back just to get another pair. I'm kinda disapointed with this shipment.
review image review image review image
on September 29, 2015
Very comfortable shoe, for about 6 months. Then the soles on both shoes split. Would not buy again. Would not recommend.

The Wallabees I bought at about the same time are still going strong.
on February 9, 2016
I'm 60 and have been wearing Clark Wallabees since jr. high school. The product never lets me down in comfort, wear and quality. I love these shoes, and the style is timeless.. The seller was very accurate in the description of the shoes, which actually looked new.Not too busy to say "Thank you." Great customer service. "A plus" all the way around.
on February 18, 2015
These shoes run a tiny bit large after wearing them in a bit, but they are super comfortable and good quality so far. Try and find a place to try these on in person first, but Amazon always has a better price.
on September 24, 2015
These shoes are very class and they add a bit of dress style to anything you wear it with. I'm a size 7 and it fits a little big and I'm worried that it might stretch a little more so I would advise you to get it slightly smaller than your actual size. It is very neat and you develop a very PEPPY step when you wear these :)
on May 17, 2015
These shoes are really nice. I you are looking for a quality pair @ a fair price these are it. I will surely buy the black pair soon. If you like the color you can buy theses with worry. A half size smaller will fit perfect.
on August 6, 2014
This is my 2nd pair of Clarks shoes and it is always comfortable. Usually, I wear size of 40-41 and this 7.5US fits me well. It is bit higher than I expected and I still haven't found a nice pant to fit it, however, the shoes are good with such price.
on March 31, 2014
The Size I bought wasUS7.5, it's too large in comparison with the normal US Size, like Rockport's, Adidas's, Nike's, Cole Hann's.....
on January 26, 2014
Bought it for my son but now has to go to my huband because the sizing runs bigger than normal.......... but they both love it.