5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.
Published 10 months ago by Gloria A. Matulevich

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.
Published 1 month ago by sweetpea

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Suede Shoes, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Anther great shoe from Clark's, March 23, 2014
Jason R Francis (Valencia, California, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
I found my Clark's shoe size when I first purchased a pair of CDB's .. I wear size 10 nike and a full size down in Clark's - Size 9. They fit exactly as I expected them to. The shoe is super comfortable and I love the style. They have a wallabee style without having the large rim around the toebox which makes them a little more formal (which is what i needed with my uniform)

2.0 out of 5 stars WTF Clarks?, June 25, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disapointed..., April 7, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
The inner seam of the shoe on the first pair ripped...got them replaced and the second pair did the exact same thing...

3.0 out of 5 stars The heel is too far back, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
Whenever I take a step it slightly slides off even though the fit is "perfect" otherwise. I ordered it one size below my actual foot size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
This is my third pair of Clarks and easily my favorite. They are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and I love the color (olive). They seem identical to the Wallabee, but with a synthetic sole (which seems more durable and less prone to discoloration). Be sure to treat the nubuck before wearing because water will stain them, but I love these shoes and will be purchasing additional colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoes, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
The Stinson Hi is my third pair of Clarks and the quality and comfort are great. The shoes themselves fit exactly as expected and I would say they are almost identical to my brown leather Wallabies which I also love. The only real difference, besides the slightly different dimensions, is that the suede is a bit softer which makes them even more comfortable. They go great with jeans with any shirt. One of my favorite things about this particular color is that the soles comes in black as opposed to tan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi (Apparel)
It was so lovely I need six more!!!!!!

Clarks Men's Stinson Hi