Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Men's Stinson Hi Wallabee Boot Chukka Wallabee Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
on July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
on December 17, 2014
Review revised from 5 to 1 because of huge downside. Old review at the end.

After wearing these for some months, I took them traveling along with a couple pairs of actual Wallabees with the proper crepe sole. But since these had the beeswax upper, I wore them a bit more since there was some damp and I didn't want to ruin the suede. Big mistake. The sole of the right one gave out without warning halfway through a visit to the British Museum, causing me to limp through it for hours and halfway across London.

I'm a man and I've never before had a "broken heel." Now I have. These soles are lemons just waiting for a moment to betray you.

Old Review:

I've been wearing Clark Wallabee's for 30 years. It was time to get a new pair, but they're pricy at the stores. Found the sale on Amazon and the new "Stinson" line for half the cost of the traditional Wallabees. I was able to get two for the cost of one. Downsides: cloth lined inside instead of leather lining; man-made sole instead of crepe gum; odd extra seam on the instep (likely to conserve leather) that might split out at some point. Upside: Half the price with almost the same look; fit and walk identical to more expensive Wallabees.
on December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.
on June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.
on September 11, 2015
First off - this is not the Clark Wallabee - and is priced less - so don't expect the same quality and don't listen to the people who are shocked by the fact that this is not the Clarks that they thought it would be. It is a cheaper version of the more popular but crazy over priced older brother Wallabee - but it is still pretty good and with great aesthetic and comes in so many awesome colors which are pretty much all available.

THE real problem with the Stinson is the fit - you definitely need to order smaller than normal by a half size or maybe whole. And even if the majority of the parts of the shoe fits your foot - the heel area will be huge. And maybe not in the part where foot meets the sole of shoe - but the entire heel and back part of the shoe. I mean, just look at the picture of how the shoe is designed and this should not be a surprise.

In fact, the only way the heel/back of shoe would not be a problem - Would be if you have a giant heel, wear thick socks (in which case the toe area would not fit then), or if you are just able to accept a less than perfect fit from your shoe in the name of style. So this is obviously the case for some people, because the shoe will look great. The thing for me is though - a good fit must always accompany style.
on March 28, 2016
Purchased for 17 year old son for birthday (at his request). He often wears 9.5 but ordered 9 and says they were actually a little loose. I think that is related to the overall design. They look good and he seems very happy with them after wearing all day for school.
on January 30, 2016
Appear to be of good quality materials and construction, time will tell. The shoe does not have any "cush" in it at all and is a very "firm" platform. They seem to me a skimpy 10.5 and I think 11.0 would prove too long at the arch. Minimal arch support. I wish they were available in E-wide. These would be really fine if I had sufficient room to add a good sport support insole, if they last: it would be a five star shoe.
on July 11, 2014
I was suprised that the tag said made in CHINA. ?????? HUH .MMMmmmm...
I thought Clark was English made shoes. But they fit well and thats all that matters I guess.
on December 2, 2015
I actually returned these boots because the color (navy) was not even close to anything blue. Return was a breeze. The shoes I received were pure gray. And the sole was not white as in the picture, but was a rubber-band colored tan. The stitching also wasn't white but the same gray as the shoe The fit was amazing and they were very comfortable, I just didn't like the color at all compared with what I thought I was ordering.