Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on July 21, 2014
I first ordered the shoes size 11 which by the way, is my size and they were too large. I returned it and ordered size 10:5 and they are still a little to large,
I suggest you to buy a number lower than your correct size.
22 comments24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
I was tired of getting the same old Desert Boots, so I decided to go for these instead this time, and I'm glad I made the choice. They feel and look even better than the desert boots IMO. Just like all Clarks, these look great after they've accumulated some wear. A big plus for me is that these have a manmade sole as opposed to the Wallabees which are crepe and tend to turn a nasty black color, and wear way too quickly.

A note on sizing : I wear a 10 in Vans, a 9 in Original Desert Boots, and an 8.5 in these; that's right, I had to go down a full 1 1/2 sizes for these bad boys, and because the shoe is very "wide" in profile, my toes still have plenty of room to feel comfortable in.
0Comment29 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2015
No good, cant bear to wear these any longer. I purchased these because of their similarity to the Wallabee but without the crepe rubber sole, thinking the soles on these would last longer. After three months of wear the bottoms of the soles started to wear away revealing a mostly hollow sole making them uneven to walk in.
review image review image review image
on December 17, 2014
Review revised from 5 to 1 because of huge downside. Old review at the end.

After wearing these for some months, I took them traveling along with a couple pairs of actual Wallabees with the proper crepe sole. But since these had the beeswax upper, I wore them a bit more since there was some damp and I didn't want to ruin the suede. Big mistake. The sole of the right one gave out without warning halfway through a visit to the British Museum, causing me to limp through it for hours and halfway across London.

I'm a man and I've never before had a "broken heel." Now I have. These soles are lemons just waiting for a moment to betray you.

Old Review:

I've been wearing Clark Wallabee's for 30 years. It was time to get a new pair, but they're pricy at the stores. Found the sale on Amazon and the new "Stinson" line for half the cost of the traditional Wallabees. I was able to get two for the cost of one. Downsides: cloth lined inside instead of leather lining; man-made sole instead of crepe gum; odd extra seam on the instep (likely to conserve leather) that might split out at some point. Upside: Half the price with almost the same look; fit and walk identical to more expensive Wallabees.
22 comments13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2014
Everything seemed great with these shoes at first. However, just 2 months later, with only ocassional wear, the soles started to break down. My husband will only wear Clarks, so this was his 5th pair in ten years, and this is the first time this ever happened... But be warned.
33 comments14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
They are as expected and very comfortable and fit without a break-in period - we bought two pairs of these shoes and they are great.
on July 11, 2014
I was suprised that the tag said made in CHINA. ?????? HUH .MMMmmmm...
I thought Clark was English made shoes. But they fit well and thats all that matters I guess.
on January 11, 2015
nice shoes except too large
review image
on January 27, 2015
I love the Wallabee boot. I'm old school... they fit perfectly and arrived earlier than I expected, so I'm completely satisfied.
review image
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2013
VERY GOOD EXCELLENT EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE IT. THIS ITEM ARRIVES ON TIME AND DOES WELL IN TERM OF PROTECTION. RECOMMENDED AND I WILL BUY MORE
0Comment10 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse