4.0 out of 5 stars unique shoe
Published 4 months ago by red

kind of narrow, a little wider in the front toe area would of been perfect, I'm trying to stretch them, but might take some time, I like them but not too happy with them... 7.5 out of 10, thin feet might fit perfect !!
Published 1 month ago by R. Rivera

4.0 out of 5 stars unique shoe, July 29, 2014
This is an odd looking shoe with the crepe soles running all the way up the back of shoe, and curling up the front. Comfortable shoes, like a clarks wallabee. Dare to be different by wearing these one of a kind shoes. Made in vietnam, well made. Years ago I saw a doctor wearing these shoes, I thought what an ugly hideous shoe....Now I want my piece of the action ! I did not give it 5 stars due to it's looks. I will order another pair because I think there a discontinued style. Get them while you can !

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and fun shoes!, July 14, 2014
Really cool shoe. Ive always been a fan of wallabee's and Clarks always have a unique and cool look. I like how the sole wrapped up to the toe in front, so I had to get these. The brown is a little lightly than the picture, but thats ok. I kinda wish I got the black, because those would go with more outfits. For now I plan to enjoy the brown, and then eventually dye the suede black. Then I will have a cool contrast with the sole.

And regarding the sole, its very soft compared to your average sole. But thats just how Crepe material soles are. You get a lot of cushion and shock absorption. Very comfortable, but be careful not to wear these too often and to be too rough wearing these. Anyone familiar with Crepe knows you cant treat this kind of sole like sneaker soles if you want the shoe to hold up a while.

Anyways...good fit, true to size...with a great look. I have enough toe room, and its roomy enough for my wide-ish feet. Get a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull product, February 24, 2014
I love wearing casual shoes,, they are good for your feet not tightening your sole.... this one is awesome... the base is good and flexible smooth for walk and comfortable on speed walk...
complete coverage of foot with air space,,, love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Run a little small, December 17, 2013
Excellent shoe, I wear a size 7 and I should have gotten a size 7 1/2. I am use to Clarks running a half size larger. size 7 is usually a size 7 and a half. Not with the Redlands though..... they run a little small.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little wider in the front toe area would of been perfect, I'm trying to stretch them, November 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 you will get the perfect fit. These make your feet look small and ..., October 30, 2014
Just i expected! Important info when purchasing always buy half size smaller than your feet. If your wear 11 buy 10.5 you will get the perfect fit. These make your feet look small and they are also very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, value and style, August 27, 2014
So many years I neglected my feet. Wonderful fantastic shoe that looks very cool. The best ever. Walking on cushion of air

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy clarks, September 22, 2014
I love these shoes. They fit perfect and I always wanted a pair of these. I will buy again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
Perfect shoes and so comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit very nice, August 26, 2014
Very comfortable as well.

Clarks Men's Redland Boot