5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and fun shoes!, July 14, 2014
Really cool shoe. Ive always been a fan of wallabee's and Clarks always have a unique and cool look. I like how the sole wrapped up to the toe in front, so I had to get these. The brown is a little lightly than the picture, but thats ok. I kinda wish I got the black, because those would go with more outfits. For now I plan to enjoy the brown, and then eventually dye the suede black. Then I will have a cool contrast with the sole.

And regarding the sole, its very soft compared to your average sole. But thats just how Crepe material soles are. You get a lot of cushion and shock absorption. Very comfortable, but be careful not to wear these too often and to be too rough wearing these. Anyone familiar with Crepe knows you cant treat this kind of sole like sneaker soles if you want the shoe to hold up a while.

Anyways...good fit, true to size...with a great look. I have enough toe room, and its roomy enough for my wide-ish feet. Get a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull product, February 24, 2014
I love wearing casual shoes,, they are good for your feet not tightening your sole.... this one is awesome... the base is good and flexible smooth for walk and comfortable on speed walk...
complete coverage of foot with air space,,, love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Run a little small, December 17, 2013
Excellent shoe, I wear a size 7 and I should have gotten a size 7 1/2. I am use to Clarks running a half size larger. size 7 is usually a size 7 and a half. Not with the Redlands though..... they run a little small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
Perfect shoes and so comfortable

Clarks Men's Redland Boot