Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Price:$69.19 - $72.08

on July 14, 2014
Really cool shoe. Ive always been a fan of wallabee's and Clarks always have a unique and cool look. I like how the sole wrapped up to the toe in front, so I had to get these. The brown is a little lightly than the picture, but thats ok. I kinda wish I got the black, because those would go with more outfits. For now I plan to enjoy the brown, and then eventually dye the suede black. Then I will have a cool contrast with the sole.

And regarding the sole, its very soft compared to your average sole. But thats just how Crepe material soles are. You get a lot of cushion and shock absorption. Very comfortable, but be careful not to wear these too often and to be too rough wearing these. Anyone familiar with Crepe knows you cant treat this kind of sole like sneaker soles if you want the shoe to hold up a while.

Anyways...good fit, true to size...with a great look. I have enough toe room, and its roomy enough for my wide-ish feet. Get a pair.
on October 30, 2014
Just i expected! Important info when purchasing always buy half size smaller than your feet. If your wear 11 buy 10.5 you will get the perfect fit. These make your feet look small and they are also very comfortable.
on February 24, 2014
I love wearing casual shoes,, they are good for your feet not tightening your sole.... this one is awesome... the base is good and flexible smooth for walk and comfortable on speed walk...
complete coverage of foot with air space,,, love it
on November 22, 2014
kind of narrow, a little wider in the front toe area would of been perfect, I'm trying to stretch them, but might take some time, I like them but not too happy with them... 7.5 out of 10, thin feet might fit perfect !!
on December 17, 2013
Excellent shoe, I wear a size 7 and I should have gotten a size 7 1/2. I am use to Clarks running a half size larger. size 7 is usually a size 7 and a half. Not with the Redlands though..... they run a little small.
on August 27, 2014
So many years I neglected my feet. Wonderful fantastic shoe that looks very cool. The best ever. Walking on cushion of air
on May 20, 2015
Great and comfy shoes..!
Cons: I thought it was made in England, and it is not as soft as I tried before.
on September 22, 2014
I love these shoes. They fit perfect and I always wanted a pair of these. I will buy again in a heartbeat.
on February 22, 2015
Clarks discontinued these. No idea why, they are wonderful.
on August 13, 2015
Boyfriend purchased and loves all things Clarks.