Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Women's Shade Sandal
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 23, 2014
Pros: both straps are adjustable
Cons: The whole sandal feels weird. Slippery insole, my feet kept moving inside. Insole made of two different materials with rough seams.Strap velcro too short.

I am becoming the biggest shoe whiner on Amazon. I am being disappointed time and time again, and I am not even that picky. I have normal feet 8 Regular/Wide, slender ankles, delicate skin, no bunions etc. I also have back problems and need shoes that fit well and are comfortable for long walks. I even got Amazon Prime, because I was tired of searching for a good shoes in stores that mainly cater to fashion girls. I just need : Stable low heel, arch support, heel cup, non-slippery inside, no rough seams or straps, adjustable straps, toe room, a little bit of elegance or at least smart/casual look. It seems that all the shoes Made in China could fit Chinese feet, not American feet, it seems like there is no (American) quality control at all. Materials are cheap, shoes look cheap and they feel awful. It also seems like companies don't test their shoes on REAL people. I also feel guilty every time I return the shoes and order other ones, knowing that I am contributing to more fumes in the air.
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2014
It is nice to find a wide option. I had searched everywhere in Los Angeles... The shoe is comfortable and pretty. I wish they had it in red and blue but usually wide options are sacrificed first. One day, manufacturers will finally realize that a lot of women need wide shoes and they also like to be feminine. All these sad colors for ancient people are tiring. Please!!
on August 14, 2013
After having worn out 6 pairs of the three strap Clark Sandals in the last 15 years, the tan lines on my feet were nearly permanent. This is a new style to me and a welcome change. So far I haven't put on anything that the red clashes with. My only reservation is that I think it runs a little large. I bought a 7 and it's not only a little long but a little wide too. I have to adjust the straps to their smallest. I probably could have worn a smaller size.
on April 3, 2014
I really haven't worn these much yet, but they are very nice looking and have a very good sole. The main thing to know is that I have a wide foot and high instep. I usually order a wide shoe, but with the two velcro straps, I can wear these. I think a wide would have been too big after it stretched out some.
on July 11, 2014
These are the comfiest sandals I've ever had. I bought them for work. I work on an inpatient psych unit and we're allowed to wear sandals in the summer. I wear Clarks in the winter cuz I'm on my feet for most of the 8hrs I work and they've been wonderfully comfortable and supportive. I was concerned that a sandal would never offer me the same support. I shouldn't have worried with Clarks! The unstructured shade is as comfortable and supportive as my winter shoes, with excellent padding and a nonslip outsole. Plus, they are most attractive with decorative details like small metal nailheads. And the tan color goes with everything. The size is consistent with my other Clarks - a 6.5 always fits (so far). Thanks Clarks for making such comfortable and attractive shoes, and thanks to Amazon for selling them at a more affordable price. The high cost of full price Clarks is the only deal breaker for me with this brand. Otherwise, Clarks is my go-to brand for comfort, support and style.
on July 17, 2015
These are the most comfortable show ever! They feel like you have nothing on. I bought a pair for my 89 yr old mother, and she agrees. The only drawback is the leather is nice and soft, which, in the rain, gets wet and discolors. I wish the foot pad was made of something more durable than the same leather.....I live in Hawaii, wore heals all my life (I'm 65) my feet have now rebelled to shoes, so now I can't wear any enclosed shoe. My foot get's sticky on the bottom of this shoe, from the leather, even though it's "breathable". I would definitely buy them again.....Just hope Clarks keeps improving the foot bed material, and maybe find a waterproof leather material instead.
on April 14, 2014
Love the black patent leather. Makes them a bit dressier. I only wear Clark's does and sandals. Have had bunion surgery and hammer toe and never have problems with clam
Kris sandals. Will purchase more
on August 12, 2015
I originally got a pair of these on Zappos, and then Zappos didn't have them anymore so I came searching. I have had....let me see....5 pairs of these now!! I wear them to death. I just bought two more pairs. They might seem expensive but they're so worth the money.

I have boat feet - big and wide. I wear between a 10 and 11, and always in a W or WW - you can imagine how hard it is to find shoes that 1) are comfortable, and 2) actually look nice on my feet. Well, if you're like me, then search no more. Buy your true size - no need to size up - and the W is wide enough. As for the color, the tan is very neutral and goes with everything. I will keep buying these as long as they keep making them.
on August 22, 2014
I was quite disappointed with these sandals! First of all the top strap was made so short that it would not close on my foot. I do have swollen feet, but the Clarks I have on today do not fit skimpy. And I have several pairs of the Clark UN shoes and they are great. They are soft and comfortable like walking on marshmallows. These shoes were hard and very little cushion. The last resort was the shoes had a petroleum smell. So all I can say is they were cute, but too small and too uncomfortable to keep. I don't mind paying for expensive shoes if they fit; I thought I was getting a bargain but the bargain didn't pan out. Amazon's service was great and the shoes arrived on time.
on May 3, 2015
I am in love with these...pure comfort with some style..wear them with skirts or pants because the t strap and patten leather dress them up a bit...both straps adjust for wide or narrow feet and the padding and cushion are excellent...Walking for hours and miles will be no problem!