5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 6 months ago by Dr. hasan ali alrajhi

3.0 out of 5 stars This shoe has nice workmanship and seems to be sturdy
Published 4 months ago by PRoland

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars This shoe has nice workmanship and seems to be sturdy, September 9, 2014
This shoe has nice workmanship and seems to be sturdy. I have ordered other shoes in my 10.5 size from Clarks and they have varied from perfect fit to slightly large to slightly small. These are slightly small. I would not be able to wear them with thick socks at all. Another unusual thing is that most shoes curve inward from the outside edge, but this shoe is cut very straight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Dr. hasan ali alrajhi (Jeddah , Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
So comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Clarks!, June 27, 2014
Steven Henricksen (Bartlett, IL United States) - See all my reviews
My wife thought they looked like her dad's work boots but I like the leather. It is easy to clean, just a damp cloth and they look new. I have had them about a month now and they are forming to my feet. It feels like they are wrapping all the way around, not just at the bottom insole. Very comfortable walker that you can dress up or down in.

Love them but always have loved Clarks!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 3, 2014
good shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars This shoes are Stiff and hurt my feet., October 28, 2014
I own 2 other pairs of Clark's shoes and these shoes are so stiff! Nothing like the other pairs I own. The soles are stiff and the heel area digs into my feet. Would not recommend anyone purchase these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars These sites are so nice. The picture doesn't do them justice, November 28, 2014
These sites are so nice. The picture doesn't do them justice. They are a little tight on the top but that is just because they are leather. Once they are worn a few times they should be fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Long somewhat pointy toe, December 18, 2014
The shoe was comfortable enough, but, the toe of the shoe is somewhat elongated (think slight cowboy boot look). I just didn't care for this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars slip on loafer, November 12, 2014
Bought these shoes for my Husband because he likes shoes that slip on. He loves them. They are true to size and very comfortable. Thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird curve in sole makes it ackward to walk in, December 24, 2014
mjezzi (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
Uncomfortable. It's curved sole feels really awkward to walk in. I have their bloodhound shoe which was perfect. This shoe is weird.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, it looks exactly as it did from the ..., August 3, 2014
Very nice, it looks exactly as it did from the picture, fits snugg but I guess it will stretch after a few times wearing it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›