5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes!
Published on March 4, 2010 by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable But Large
Published on January 21, 2011 by Rehabstiff

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes!, March 4, 2010
I just bought my 3rd pair of Clarks "Un.Seal", planning #4 next month. The first 2 pair(brown & black) lasted almost 2 years!!! I wear them to the office every day; clean professional lookg style, but not fussy. They are well made and ultra comfortable. They come with a good arch support pad, but I wear custom orthotics and i have to say they are a pleasure to wear all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes, February 16, 2010
Amazon Customer "thomasratliff" (San Antonio, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Seal Casual Slip On (Apparel)
I was looking for a good pair of business casual slip on shoes to quicken the airport security process when I first bought a pair of these. I have since bought 2 more pair. They are incredibly comfortable. My first pair are a little scuffed but they still look great with jeans. These are fantastic shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, but size & shape not optimal, November 30, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Seal Casual Slip On (Apparel)
Got these in a wide for my 4E feet. They run about 1/2 size bigger, but expected that from Clark and ordered 1/2 size smaller than normal, which was the right size.
They are wide all around, not just in the ball of the foot. For my duck shaped feet (wide ball, narrow heel) this makes them too wide in the heel. Stick-on inserts solved that problem.
They are well made and after solving the fit issues, comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Men's Shoes, December 1, 2011
Rosty "rosty" (limerick, ireland) - See all my reviews
All my life I was shopped for Items that not ordinary. Its not that they are not good. Its just everyone else had them. And sometimes I like to wear stuff that feet me great. So, for many many years I shopped for Items that very special and impressive. For me buy a shoes, its the very hard thing to do. Because not many shoes could satisfy me easy. A few month ago, I searched on Amazon and I came across this pair of shoes. ,,Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Seal Casual Slip On,Black,8.5 W US'' When I saw image, and I saw view around. I knew that this Item wont disappointed me. But I had to be very careful about the size. Because I live in Ireland, and American sizes much different. But I asked for advise in Amazon costumer service. And they helped me, by advising what size I should buy. And I ordered that pair of shoes.

I ordered on monday, and by wednesday same week I got delivered into Ireland. When delivery person called to me, and said he has parcel for me, I thought its some kind mistake. Because I purchased only two days ago. But it wasn't mistake, it was my shoes. When I opened the box. For a wile I was speechless. The shoes were much much nicer than on the image. And details are breath taken. They are very stylish. And they can be wear whit any clothing. Something you cant say about most shoes. I'm sharing my experience, not that you should go and buy them. But study, go shop around and in the end make your choice. Just like I had.

And another best thing about shopping on Amazon. You will never get unsatisfied. And I'm very very proud and thankful to all those people who sell trough Amazon. Because thats helps to costumer like my self. And by reading review of other people those always help other costumer. So, please don't just buy, but share your experience whit others. You never know, you mite greatly help to a very good person. Who deserve to get a little help in life. Thanks very much, for reading my review. And good luck to you, whit your buying option.

4.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Shoe. Well made... Confortable, February 1, 2013
I am a hard person to get shoes for. I wear a size 9 EEE and those are very hard to come by at the local shoe stores and big chains. Not to mention that shoes from the local Walmart aren't worth the box they come in.

I did take the advice and order the shoes a half size smaller, and I am please with that decision. From the moment I put them on they felt comfortable. Break in was quick and the leather is soft. The shoes breath well and help keep my feet dry. They are however no where near waterproof. It seems those little holes in the side of the sole are part of the air system.. so even a little bit of water on the ground and these shoes suck in moisture. This is why I gave them 4 stars instead of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves clarks!, October 9, 2012
These shoes are comfortable and light. They are very nice looking. The only problem, which is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5, is that they are somewhat larger that the Clarks he's worn before. He's usually wears an 11W in any kind of shoe and we ordered that size but they were a little too wide and long so we returned them and got a 10-1/2W but they are still a little wide. My husband is afraid to get any smaller. His Clarks Escalades are an 11W and they fit him perfect. So wouldn't know what to tell anyone about the sizing except what I just did but other than that, he has no complaint and he ended up keeping them and he'll wear thick socks with them, which I hope helps with the width. If not for fear of being too narrow we'd order the regular width but we are in fear of them not being wide enough cause he never can wear the regular width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find a more comfortable shoe., March 11, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Seal Casual Slip On (Apparel)
I almost didn't even try these shoes on because I balked at the price. I put them on and was immediately impressed with the softness of the leather. I spend most of my days on my feet and these are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. They feel more like a tennis shoe than a casual dress shoe. I'm been wearing them for five months and they have held up wonderfully without a single stitch being frayed. I was a bit worried after I inadvertently stepped though a particularly nasty muddy patch. Both shoes were soaked with mud and I wondered if it would effect the soft leather. Both shoes cleaned up like new. Now I am thinking the shoes were a bargain and want to get another pair in case they are discontinued before my current pair wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Shoe, December 27, 2013
PrintGuy (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
My previous favorite pair of shoes is from the same Clarks Unstructured line (the Un.Ravel), which I described in a separate review as the best shoe I've ever worn. The Un.Seal has just taken the crown.

While I like the comfort, convenience, and style of slip-ons, I don't often buy them because I have weird feet (wide forefoot and narrow heel--see my Un.Ravel review). Even properly-sized ones tend to be sloppy and too loose in the heel. I don't seem to have this problem with the Un.Seals. They do give the impression of being a bit loose at first, but after a short break-in and adjustment period, I find them to be as good a fit as the Un.Ravel, if not quite as secure without laces.

And now, the comfort: Amazing. They are even comfier than the Un.Ravels, which is saying a lot. They are soft but supportive, roomy, breathe extremely well, and just plain feel good on my feet. Oftentimes, with most shoes, when I'm sitting at my desk I'll slip off my shoes to let my feet relax and air out a bit (fortunately for my colleagues, I have my own office, but I don't have very stinky feet anyway. In case you were wondering.) I don't feel the need to do so with these since they are so breathable and non-clammy.

As with the Un.Ravels, the Un.Seals are very roomy, and the wides are VERY wide. I have EEE feet and the wides fit perfectly. Unless you have freakishly wide feet like mine, try the standard width first. Also, they do run a half-size large.

Style-wise, they are very versatile. They look good with nice jeans or khakis and a button-down shirt, and I would not hesitate to wear them even with a sport coat and tie. Then again, nobody's going to mistake me for a catwalk-prancing fashion statement, so YMMV.

Try them. If they fit your feet, you'll be hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate in comfort, June 24, 2013
first issue, I bought a half size smaller as per some of the reviews and regretted it at first, as the shoes where a little snug on my toes, but after 3 weeks of wearing they have formed well and are extremely comfortable. These are most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I spent the last 3 months researching and trying on different shoes--runners, ecco, other brands, and these are the best. I used heel snugs at first too as they were a bit loose but this is normal. Even though Clark's says they don't need breaking in, all shoes need to adjust to your feet, especially leather, and the heel slippage has now stopped. These shoes do fit a bit wide and long so the half size smaller worked for me but you may wish to try a pair on in store first. Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Seal Casual Slip OnHats off to Unique Soles (seller) they did a stellar job of getting these to me on time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable But Large, January 21, 2011
These shoes are very comfortable but they run large. I usually wear a 9 - 9.5, but since earlier reviews suggested ordering 1/2 size smaller than your usual size, I ordered the 8.5 Medium. They fit snugly at first, but after a few days of wearing they stretched out. I now think I should have ordered the 8 Medium. Also, the "Medium" width is rather wide. In fact, the shoe, itself, is quite wide when seen from the top---sort of like small clown shoes. They seem well made, but look clunky and lack any kind of "style" at all. Too bad I wore them to work that first day because now I can't return them. If this pair of shoes wears out, I will not buy the same shoe again.

Rate and Discover Movies