5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Shoe
This is a terrific shoe. Fits like a glove, requires no break in, and offers great foot support. I've worn them many long days (12+ hours), with much walking and even climbing of ladders, etc., and they are wonderful. I liked the first pair so much that I bought a second in a different color. I am now "in the hunt" for more shoes of this type.
Published on March 21, 2009 by Gadget Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable shoes
Published on July 8, 2010 by MBHH

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable shoes, July 8, 2010
I broke my back two years ago and have had persistent low back pain ever since. Clarks Unstructured line of shoes are the only non-sneaker shoes I can wear for a full day of work. The rubber soles and supportive insoles relieve my back pain and are comfy on my feet as well. I own several different versions, but I particularly like this one. I have them in olive and am getting the maroon too. Of the fully closed Unstructured shoes, I think they're the cutest, although they do look a little "elfy" and fare much better with pants than skirts.

Update: While I still love these shoes, there is one serious flaw to the entire line of Clarks Unstructured shoes--they wear out and look old fast. The color fades very quickly on the toes, leaving really noticeable lighter spots, and the insole wears out quickly, losing a lot of the spring that makes these shoes so comfortable. Clarks does not sell replacement insoles. Why would they, when they can force you to buy a whole new shoe?

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Shoe, March 21, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Slip-On, December 7, 2010
Following several foot and ankle surgeries, it has been extremely difficult to find a shoe that is comfortable. Orthotics have not helped me either, as I had hoped, and in addition, they are very expensive. The Clarks Unstructured Loop Slip-On was, what I would consider, pricey but worth it. They do appear to be rather wide across the top but the fit was exact. The style of shoe is not what I would consider, the best of Clarks but rather conservative in appearance. The insole was just what I looking for and I can walk without pain, without adding orthotics. Also, for me, they are true to size. I am pleased with this pair of shoes and recommend giving them a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Clark UnLoo Shoes, February 24, 2009
Just wanted to let you know that I have a lot of foot problems and have only been able to wear tennis shoes lately. These are great shoes. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, September 6, 2013
I have an issue with my toes and require a large toe box for comfort. I had purchased two pairs of these shoes over a year ago in brown and black at local department store and really liked them. I like the blue, but didn't want to spend that much money. I was so glad to see that Amazon had them in blue and in my size!
They are comfortable - wonderful padding, super soft leather and they wear beautifully. I've worn the two previous pairs all fall, winter and spring to work and they look terrific a year later.
Clark's have run too narrow for me in the past, but the unstructured line is perfect for a normal to a little wider foot.
Give 'em a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!!, September 25, 2009
These are the most comfortable Clarks shoes I have ever purchased. They are lightweight and required no breaking in. These are perfect for the walking I do on my job everyday.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, won't last, December 31, 2012
Once I got this shoe I loved it - it didn't need any break in and was very very comfortable to wear. Until it broke that is. The shoes lasted about two month, the soles were broken, and the leather deteriorated. I was told by a sales clerk from Clarks that this type is not made for "heavy" wear, what for him meant one should actually not wear it for example for commuting to work or walking around with outdoors. Rather the shoe would be more like an indoor shoe, that is to sit on your desk with. Really? I had higher hopes for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are like Cadillacs for my feet, May 17, 2011
Katy Purviance (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Okay, first, I'm shocked and awed that I was able to order shoes from the internet that actually fit my size 11W feet. That alone is worth five stars because apparently it is so difficult for any physical store to accomplish this.

Second, these shoes are so comfy.

Third, they have these high-tech vents to keep my feet feeling aired out. Okay, it's not really high-tech. Ir's really low-tech. And sometimes low-tech is best.

BUY THESE SHOES OR MONSTERS WILL EAT YOU.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoe runs narrow., July 10, 2013
I have wide feet and ordered an 8.5 W. It is not as wide as some of my other shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable shoe, November 25, 2009
K. Kidwell (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
These shoes are very comfortable and don't require any break-in. They feel true to size. The lambskin leather lining feels luxurious on your feet and the padding feels like your wearing slippers but still offers support. I would definitely recommend these shoes, they are worth the price.

Rate and Discover Movies