5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe I've ever bought!
Published on December 12, 2010 by Maggie Mae

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This is my first pair of Clark's shoes, I have purchased Clarks boots and loved them. These shoes did-not wear well for me. I tend to wear down the heels of my shoes on one side, but never this quickly. At this price I expected to wear them for at least two seasons. They were not worth the price. Although very comfortable,in the beginning they wore out quickly on the...
Published on October 17, 2010 by bcoley

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe I've ever bought!, December 12, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wave.Run Slip-On (Apparel)
I was searching for a walking shoe for an upcoming trip to Britain, where I knew I would be doing plenty of walking. I found these shoes, and was instantly amazed at the comfort. Still not certain of how they would be for many miles of walking, day after day, I decided to put them to the test. The very next day, and for weeks thereafter, I wore these (instead of sneakers) when I would go for a 2 mile walk every day. NEVER an issue, no sore spots, no blisters, no tightness or sloppy-feel, they were amazing! I have never purchased a shoe with such comfort. I went back to purchase another pair in a different color for me, and bought a "wave" style in men's for my husband. He rolled his eyes at what I paid for them (not through Amazon), but he changed his tune when he put them on, and wore them for the remainder of the day which we spent on our feet! He was amazed, and hooked. We both wore our WAVE shoes on our trip with never a problem. He has purchased a pair for his mother for Christmas. My mother, who has extreme difficulty in finding comfortable shoes, now has a pair and after three months, still has no painful issues with them, and the comfort of these shoes is beyond belief! Not sure about Amazon, but the Clark's Outlet store I purchased them offered a 30-day trial......something to think about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfortable Shoe, December 21, 2010
These shoes were recommended by a friend of mine. I have plantar faciaitis, which causes me a lot of foot pain. It doesn't bother me any more when I wear these shoes. They run true to size, are very comfortable, and have great arch support. A friend of mine just paid $600 for "beginner" orthotics for a similar problem. Instead, I am getting two more pairs of the Wave Run for Christmas in different colors, both of which were purchased on Amazon. I can only wear Clarks and Merrells, and the Wave Run shoe looks better and smaller on my feet than the Merrells. Since I wear a size 9.5, this is significant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional comfort, April 7, 2010
Clarks has the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This shoe is no exception. The fit is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoes, September 12, 2010
These shoes are absolutely wonderful! I have planter fasciitis and a bone spur in the heel. These shoes along with my orthotics, feel great! Highly recommend if you have heel pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, December 26, 2012
Jean (Federal Way, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my trip to Italy as I knew we'd be walking alot. Walked an average of 8 miles a day and it never failed my feet! Having plantar fasciitis, I was really concerned with all the walking that I knew we were going to have but this has been the most comfortable pair of shoes ever and now I prefer these over my sneakers...plus they dress up better than sneakers. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with purchase, December 17, 2012
springday (MD, United States) - See all my reviews
Product arrived in timely fashion and in very good condition. The shoes are a good fit but on the wider side of thing. Very happy about the purchase and service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and flexible shoes..., November 30, 2010
I tried these shoes on at Macy's where they were full price but found them on Amazon at a significant savings. They are very comfortable and I can also remove the insoles to insert my orthodics. It's a nice looking shoe that can be worn with dressy slacks or jeans. This is one of the few pair of shoes I can wear comfortably with an orthodic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned..., February 14, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wave.Run Slip-On (Apparel)
...hands down! I have Bad Feet; one of them was smashed pretty good in a motorcycle accident, and it didn't take long for the arthritis to set in. I absolutely hate having to wear athletic shoes whenever I know I'm going to be walking a lot. I bought these in a Clark's store at a mall prior to attending a conference. I just let the clerk bring me several pair to try...and these felt like heaven from the moment I put them on. I walked all the monuments (including the FDR) in Washington DC with my son one night...miles and miles and miles...and had NO problems at all with my feet, other than being tired generally. Have the black. Will acquire them in several other colors. I advise ordering half a size down; they run a bit large.

BTW, I've had these almost two years and wear them all the time. They still look and feel new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe ever, April 6, 2012
If I could wear these shoes even with evening wear I would! These are the most comfortable shoes and my second pair at that! They wear extremely well in all kinds of weather and last a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY CLARKS!!, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wave.Run Slip-On (Apparel)
I have been wearing this style for 2 years and I own 3 black pair and 1 brown pair. They are as comfortable as your slippers, yet offer firm arch support. My foot is a medium width but I have a narrow heel. The heel of this style fits snug and does not slip. I wear a size 7 and occassionally a 7-1/2 depending on style of the shoe. I wear a 7-1/2 in Clarks. They are cushiony on the bottom and feel wonderful on your feet. I suffered from hip, knee & foot pain for several years and now I'm pain-free! These shoes have been a GODSEND! The only negative thing I would say is they tend to look dull rather quickly. I just shine them up with a little vaseline and they're pretty as new. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could! As a BONUS...I was able to purchase them at a cheaper price through Amazon.

ARRAY(0x9de07e94)