5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe I've ever bought!
Published on December 12, 2010 by Maggie Mae

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This is my first pair of Clark's shoes, I have purchased Clarks boots and loved them. These shoes did-not wear well for me. I tend to wear down the heels of my shoes on one side, but never this quickly. At this price I expected to wear them for at least two seasons. They were not worth the price. Although very comfortable,in the beginning they wore out quickly on the...
Published on October 17, 2010 by bcoley

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe I've ever bought!, December 12, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wave.Run Slip-On (Apparel)
I was searching for a walking shoe for an upcoming trip to Britain, where I knew I would be doing plenty of walking. I found these shoes, and was instantly amazed at the comfort. Still not certain of how they would be for many miles of walking, day after day, I decided to put them to the test. The very next day, and for weeks thereafter, I wore these (instead of sneakers) when I would go for a 2 mile walk every day. NEVER an issue, no sore spots, no blisters, no tightness or sloppy-feel, they were amazing! I have never purchased a shoe with such comfort. I went back to purchase another pair in a different color for me, and bought a "wave" style in men's for my husband. He rolled his eyes at what I paid for them (not through Amazon), but he changed his tune when he put them on, and wore them for the remainder of the day which we spent on our feet! He was amazed, and hooked. We both wore our WAVE shoes on our trip with never a problem. He has purchased a pair for his mother for Christmas. My mother, who has extreme difficulty in finding comfortable shoes, now has a pair and after three months, still has no painful issues with them, and the comfort of these shoes is beyond belief! Not sure about Amazon, but the Clark's Outlet store I purchased them offered a 30-day trial......something to think about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfortable Shoe, December 21, 2010
These shoes were recommended by a friend of mine. I have plantar faciaitis, which causes me a lot of foot pain. It doesn't bother me any more when I wear these shoes. They run true to size, are very comfortable, and have great arch support. A friend of mine just paid $600 for "beginner" orthotics for a similar problem. Instead, I am getting two more pairs of the Wave Run for Christmas in different colors, both of which were purchased on Amazon. I can only wear Clarks and Merrells, and the Wave Run shoe looks better and smaller on my feet than the Merrells. Since I wear a size 9.5, this is significant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned..., February 14, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wave.Run Slip-On (Apparel)
...hands down! I have Bad Feet; one of them was smashed pretty good in a motorcycle accident, and it didn't take long for the arthritis to set in. I absolutely hate having to wear athletic shoes whenever I know I'm going to be walking a lot. I bought these in a Clark's store at a mall prior to attending a conference. I just let the clerk bring me several pair to try...and these felt like heaven from the moment I put them on. I walked all the monuments (including the FDR) in Washington DC with my son one night...miles and miles and miles...and had NO problems at all with my feet, other than being tired generally. Have the black. Will acquire them in several other colors. I advise ordering half a size down; they run a bit large.

BTW, I've had these almost two years and wear them all the time. They still look and feel new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional comfort, April 7, 2010
Clarks has the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This shoe is no exception. The fit is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, December 26, 2012
Jean (Federal Way, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my trip to Italy as I knew we'd be walking alot. Walked an average of 8 miles a day and it never failed my feet! Having plantar fasciitis, I was really concerned with all the walking that I knew we were going to have but this has been the most comfortable pair of shoes ever and now I prefer these over my sneakers...plus they dress up better than sneakers. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and flexible shoes..., November 30, 2010
I tried these shoes on at Macy's where they were full price but found them on Amazon at a significant savings. They are very comfortable and I can also remove the insoles to insert my orthodics. It's a nice looking shoe that can be worn with dressy slacks or jeans. This is one of the few pair of shoes I can wear comfortably with an orthodic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoes, September 12, 2010
These shoes are absolutely wonderful! I have planter fasciitis and a bone spur in the heel. These shoes along with my orthotics, feel great! Highly recommend if you have heel pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfy Shoes!, June 14, 2014
I Love these shoes!!!!! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought! I have horrible feet. I work on concrete all day long for eight to ten hours a day. I have for the last twenty six years! It has taken a toll on my feet. I have been to a podiatrist several times and I have inserts that I wear every day. But for the first time in years... I DONT have to wear my inserts! You don't have to break these shoes in they are very comfy! I would recommend them to Everyone! Thankyou so very much! I plan on buying all the colors I can get them in!! Yippeeeee! 😊😊😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, June 10, 2014
These shoes are just what one dreams of in shoes: step in and feel comfortable! And even after putting in my own orthotics it didn't become too tight on top, which can sometimes be a problem with a slip on. I searched for months and this made it worth the wait. I cut off the little round decorative element in order to simplify the look and it suits me.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, April 12, 2014
This is my third pair of this shoe, I really like them and they help me be comfy as I go about my business. This pair is taking a little longer to break-in as they seem to be tight, usually only one day of wear and they are ready to go.

Clarks Women's Wave.Run Slip-On