Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 24, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. He loves them. He wears them almost everyday to school. He wears a size 11 so we ordered a size 11, they run big, but he will grow into them. They don't exactly match the color in the pic but he likes the color better than the one in the pic. Great shoe overall.
on August 28, 2013
Great pair of shoes. The price is extremely cheap compared to everywhere else. The shipping was fast, I got it in about a week. I got a size ten and it is a little big but i'm 14 so i'll grow into it soon. All in all these shoes are great! Comfortable, great price, fast shipping.
on December 23, 2013
This is inexcusable. The image shown is of a brown(ish) shoe. The description says they are Taupe, which is a brownish gray. The shoes I got are almost olive colored. Had I known Amazon's web designers don't know their colors, I would not have ordered these.
on August 21, 2013
The color of the shoe in this picture does not match the real color. It's more like grey color, but I'm ok with that.
Everything else is just as expected. A good one.
on December 10, 2012
My favorite shoes from Breaking Bad! The order came right away. Perfect condition, I am very satisfied with the speed and with quality. Thanks so much!
on August 25, 2011
These shoes do not disappoint in the comfort and appearance department. Quality is unsurpassed. I resolved to buy only Clarks. These Wallabee's are great!
on October 2, 2013
These are great shoes with a great price! They do run slightly large. Overall a very good value! I would recommend.
on August 21, 2013
OK, I have been wanting a pair of Wallabees for quite sometime but have been scared off by the price. I bought these shoes when on sale for $65.00 which is a deal I could not pass up on. This wouldn't have been my first choice of colour or style (I like the boot) but at that price.....
The shoes are fantastic, comfortable and feel exactly as I would have expected. I love them except for one minor detail; the shoes are quite a bit lighter in colour than the ones pictured, not enough to send them back but enough to dock one star....
on July 7, 2014
I took the advice of the other reviewers and ordered a half size smaller than I usually do for other shoes. That was the right move. Reviewers are also correct that the color is a little lighter than pictured -- closer to a British khaki than brown. But I like the color, and the shoes feel just like I remember Wallabees feeling 25 years ago.
on November 22, 2013
I just purchased a second pair of Clarks Wallabee Oxfords for my husband. His first pair lasted 5 years and they are still wearable, but he wanted the darker color this time. He normally takes a size 10.5 or 11 depending upon the shoe, and the size 11 fits him just fine. He says these shoes are extremely comfortable.