Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 23, 2013
This is inexcusable. The image shown is of a brown(ish) shoe. The description says they are Taupe, which is a brownish gray. The shoes I got are almost olive colored. Had I known Amazon's web designers don't know their colors, I would not have ordered these.
on October 29, 2013
It was an impulse purchase. Nostalgia is a powerful emotion, as Don Draper explained. But they're still very nice, with rugged suede. If you're not use to the tall soles you can easily twist your ankle.
on September 23, 2013
This is a true Clark Wallabee with crepe sole. Fits very comfortable no need to brake in this shoes. The color is slightly off from the photo but no big deal. I would buy another one but they do not have my size.
on November 6, 2014
Shipping was fast! And thanks to all the sneaker forums, you definitely have to order one full size under your true size. I'm usually a 10.5 in all sneakers, and I got a 9.5, and they fit perfectly. Snug fit, and comfortable to walk in, so comfortable that I'm wearing them as I'm writing this review! And I'm a big MF Doom fan! Thanks Sneaker Ethics!
on September 24, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. He loves them. He wears them almost everyday to school. He wears a size 11 so we ordered a size 11, they run big, but he will grow into them. They don't exactly match the color in the pic but he likes the color better than the one in the pic. Great shoe overall.
on November 22, 2013
I just purchased a second pair of Clarks Wallabee Oxfords for my husband. His first pair lasted 5 years and they are still wearable, but he wanted the darker color this time. He normally takes a size 10.5 or 11 depending upon the shoe, and the size 11 fits him just fine. He says these shoes are extremely comfortable.
on September 7, 2013
I was and still am an avid wearer of Clarks shoes since the mid-eighties... Even though these Wallabees aren't handmade anymore, they are still great comfortable shoes to own... The fact that Amazon had these for a third of the original cost, they are a bargain and a great buy!!
on August 28, 2013
Great pair of shoes. The price is extremely cheap compared to everywhere else. The shipping was fast, I got it in about a week. I got a size ten and it is a little big but i'm 14 so i'll grow into it soon. All in all these shoes are great! Comfortable, great price, fast shipping.
on August 22, 2013
I normally use 9 1/2. First pair 2 years ago, bought it 9 1/2, too big.
This time I chose 9, and obviously fits better but still a little big.
I've bought other Clarks's references and 9 1/2 is ok.

Excellent shoe, I used to buy them in the 80's and still like them.
on July 7, 2014
I took the advice of the other reviewers and ordered a half size smaller than I usually do for other shoes. That was the right move. Reviewers are also correct that the color is a little lighter than pictured -- closer to a British khaki than brown. But I like the color, and the shoes feel just like I remember Wallabees feeling 25 years ago.