5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for wide feet, November 19, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Wallabee Ankle Boot (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My 3 yr old son normally wears an extra wide shoe. The standard medium width wallabees fit him perfect. He looks handsome and the leather on the shoe is smooth meaning it can be polished if need be. Clarks are comfortable and they last forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuter on, January 10, 2013
How could you not love these!? My 3 year old loves them and they hold up great no matter where he plays. Clark's seem true to size plus you can tie the laces tight or lose . I'll be buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, May 15, 2014
My son looks very spiffy in his new clarks. They look better on toddler/kids then in adults.
He loves them and always goes to get them when we go out.

5.0 out of 5 stars So in love, November 23, 2013
I love these shoes. Love the color, fit and style. These shoes are perfect for little feet. The make little kids look like big boys. Very comfortable, and very good quality, my five year loves them he wants to wear them with everything. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them they are super cute and his feet stayed nice and dry all ..., September 8, 2014
These shoes are soooo worth the money!!! My son loves them they are super cute and his feet stayed nice and dry all winter I plan to order more when he out grows these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 26, 2014
Nice boot :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars its exelents, January 17, 2014
I love to shop at Amazon more exclusive and if something happens or I get something wrong Amazon has always made ​​responsible and better; acquires another company uses Amazon are excellent, Amazon is always an excellent product.
these shoes, for example, I love how, rockport comfort in all that I can even give gende and love and is also bought through Amazon, as well as any product I buy, is truly comfortable. the problem with these shoes that I was wrong and asked children and I am not married so I have hojos why I had to give them away, but are excellent.

Clarks Wallabee Ankle Boot (Toddler/Little Kid)
$60.00 $58.77 - $70.00