Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 23, 2014
So, the one thing that definitely has to be accounted for is this shoe runs big. I normally order a 10.5 2E, but had to go down to a 10, and still maybe slightly to long. I'm sticking with the 10 2E as I think 9.5 might be too tight.

This is a good looking shoe and appears well made (not always the case with Clarks since manufacturing moved to China a number of years ago). It's slightly stiff, but become more pliable after wearing for a while.

They are waterproof and so ventilation is pretty limited. Due to this feature, I'll probably not wear these much in the Summer as it's quite hot where I live.

The slight roll effect of the sole design is pretty cool and I think a good idea for a "walking" shoe. This is my first pair of shoes with this type of sole design, but I think I'm going to like it.

All-in-all, a nice pair of shoes, although slightly over-priced.
on May 7, 2015
I gave them 2 stars because of the fit, but for the price you could get a much better shoe. I wore them for a three week vacation trip and by the time I was done the soles are completely bold to the point that if you are walking on a smooth surface, you will slip. Cheap materials = more profit for Clarks
on May 12, 2015
I now believe I've captured every remaining one of these shoes (the elusive Brown Nubuck...) in size 13!
I have worn one pair for a year (still working O.K. for 'beat-around' use), and am currently wearing a 2nd pair for every day use...and I have two more in 'reserve'!
Yes, you could say I like them!
The only complaint I have with the design has to do with the 'D-ring' used for lace 'eyes'...like every D-ring I've ever encountered, they often tend to twist so the flat side of the 'D' rotates out and loosens the laces slightly. Hopefully, you are still able to re-tighten sufficiently once the D-ring starts doing that!
on August 10, 2015
This is my second pair of Clark's Men's Wave.Venture shoes. They are the most comfortable walking shoes I have ever owned. I can walk in and wear these shoes all day long without my feet hurting. They wear very well. I liked the hassle free packaging they came in, too, although some people may miss the shoe box.
on April 11, 2014
Really like the style of these shoes. I have had several pairs of Clark waves which always make me knees and feet feel great. This is my second pair of Clarks that I have bought from Amazon. Fit is great and delivery was on time as always. Thank you Amazon for having Clark Waves has I can not find them in my area.
on April 21, 2014
Fit is great. Footbed firm & supportive but soft enough to be very comfortable. Sole hard enough not to transmit pressure from rocks & stones. I thought rocking motion was just a gimmick, but it's subtle and actually seems to reduce walking effort. This is my 2nd pair--bought the light tan ones from another source a few months ago & liked them enough to grab these when they were offered by Amaz. By the way, unlike another reviewer, haven't had any probs w/ staining of the lighter color--whenever anything has appeared, a few strokes w/ a suede brush (or if needed, very fine grade steel wool) and it looks like new. Both [airs are now my "go to" everyday casual shoes.
on June 30, 2014
This are very comfortable shoes, for walking, standing and carrying heavy loads. They are not comfortable if you sit for extended periods. If I lace them to where they feel secure, something in the insole or maybe the foot bed presses against the balls of my feet. It doesn't hurt, but is annoying. I have wide flat feet and never experienced this in any shoe, boot or sneaker. Size wise, they fit like a wide, though they are not labeled that way, which is good for me. Length is good.
on January 17, 2014
These shoes look fabulous on my husband's feet. The size 11 fit perfectly (and he uses custom made inserts). The moment he put these shoes on he was in heaven. He said he's feet felt sooooo good in them.
on April 25, 2014
I have worn out two pairs of Clark walking shoes; and this is my third pair. They are comfortable but have a strange slapping/popping sound when walking in them. When i raise my foot for the next stride is when the strange sound comes to play. I don't think the quality is as good as the last two pairs that I have purchased and hope that this pair breaks in.
I now wish I had purchased a regular leather shoe vs this Nubuck version, which seems to be stiff.
on October 5, 2014
Similar to a pair I've had for over five years that are finally starting to wear out. Fit is snug but loosening up. If you tie them loosely you can slip right in. The tan nubuck is a nice color and if they get dirty I just hit em with a brush and they clean right up. Looking forward to another five years. Got a great deal too!

See 1 answered question