5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sandals!!!
Published on April 18, 2012 by FreeBird80

3.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, not comfortable
I wear a comfortable size 8 B/M in Clarks. This sandal's shoe bed is too long for sz 8 and if I size down the width wouldn't fit my feet. Awkward fitting, slippery and the leather at the toe is scratchy and hurts middle toe. Too bad...beautifully made and would go with a lot of my clothes! Sending back.
Published 22 months ago by Gaye Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sandals!!!, April 18, 2012
These sandals are fantastic! Cute, comfortable, and with the mix of colors and "flair" on the front they are super versatile. I got the navy and brown ones and they go with anything from jeans to skirts. The leather is all extremely soft suede all around your foot, and the foot bed is the usual Clark's excellent quality and support. My usual Clarks size (9.5) fit perfectly (though I'm often a 10 in other brands). Well done guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoes, May 9, 2012
I'm not a shoe connoisseur, so these are a little pricey for a gal like me. I'm hoping they last a few seasons, but they are very comfortable, almost like being barefoot but with a nice cushion underfoot. I usually wear a 7 1/2 or an 8, I ordered an 8 and it fits a little snugly, but because it's a minimal shoe I wouldn't want any bigger. I think these may run narrow or my foot runs a little wide (which is probably the case).

Overall, a very well made and comfortable shoe, it's even a little sexy. I can wear these for a long period of time with nothing but comfort, although the thong between the toe takes a little wearing-in and/or getting used to as it's a bit bigger than typical thongs. Did I mention the footbed is comfortable? :)

3.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, not comfortable, February 25, 2013
Gaye Bennett (Fair Oaks, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Women's Artisan by Poster Signet Thong Sandal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable, April 20, 2012
I have eight pairs of Clark's Artisan Sandals and these are the most comfortable ones. I have wide feet and these fit well compared to my other ones that run on the narrow side. The back strap is padded which adds comfort. These sandals are so comfortable and they are a true white. I love these adorable sandals!

3.0 out of 5 stars buttons fall off, June 29, 2013
B. Decker "deckerbunch" (Gallup, NM United States) - See all my reviews
I loved these shoes. In fact, I've never loved shoes like I've loved these. They were so cute and comfy, bot the little beads abd designs started falling off. I wanted another pair, but I don't want those beads to fall off either. It was love at first sight, but I was heartbroken when the stupid beads came off. I may never love again.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sandales, April 3, 2013
These sandles feel so good on your feet. Perfect for long walks in the summertime. So comfortable on your feet.. It's like walking on an air custion. I bought these in white now I will buy theme in black..

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable and trendy!, April 1, 2013
Grace (San Franciso, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a sandal like this that wasn't super thin sole and was comfortable. I always hate buying new shoes and you have to break it in and you're in pain for blisters for the first 7 times of wearing the shoes. I wore this sandals for the first time on my vacation in Hawaii and there was no blisters or need to break in the shoes. They were super comfortable! Good for long walks. Yet they're trendy and classy at the same time! The tan part where your food sits does tend to take on the discoloring/shape of your foot, but oh wells. And I have slightly wide feet and these were one of the only thong sandals of this type that would fit my slightly wider foot. Most of them were like as narrow as the heel part! Blah.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, July 19, 2012
These shoes are comfy and super cute. The only problem I have with them is that they sit to the right too far on my foot. When you look down wearing them they are off center. That just might bug me becasue I'm OCD. If you don't care they are a bit off set you'll love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this shoe, July 12, 2014