5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and comfortable shoes
I wear wide width and these shoes fit perfectly. There are no seams inside rubbing on my corns and the leather is a beautiful chocolate brown color. I took a chance ordering online, but I am very pleased with these shoes and will check out more styles made by Clark since this is my first pair. The soles are made of a nice ridged rubber so I won't slip.
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. M. Breach

3.0 out of 5 stars Carol
Really like the look of these shoes and like the brand but for me they were waaay too small. Normally wear an 8 but ordered an 8 1/2 to allow for socks. I couldn't even get them on barefoot even though they were a 1/2 size bigger. Shipping was great.
Published 10 months ago by strangoni

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and comfortable shoes, August 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Comfort Shoe, January 16, 2013
I have a knee problem and must wear flat, cushioned, lightweight shoes. I chose this style to wear with socks in the winter and have found the sole to be good on icy sidewalks. I have a narrow foot but ordered a medium after reading that others thought the shoe was narrow to begin with. I would say the medium is a true medium but okay with socks for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, October 19, 2012
Love these shoes. I bought mine at the Navy Exchange for 59.00 but only after looking for over a month for a new pair of shoes. I was considering Dansko's but the cost was slowing me down and once I finally tried a pair of the Dansko's I was shocked at how heavy they were! I finally found the Clarks and they are light weight and comfy. I usually wear a 7 1/2 W or and did need to go to an 8 1/2 with these but have had nothing but comfort. My other shoes end up making me stiff at the end of the day and I have a desk job. I feel better in the feet, knees and back after wearing these for a day. I have them in brown and will definitely consider a pair in black in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, December 30, 2012
This is my third pair of the Ashland Alpine Loafer and they are just wonderful. Comfortable right out of the box. Easy to slip into and go! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe ever!, October 15, 2013
Barbara (Old Fort, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought my first pair of Ashland Alpine shoes after trying on numerous pair of flats at a local shoe store. Of course, being a good shopper, I came straight home to check Amazon's prices! Since it was $20 cheaper, of course I ordered a pair. This is the first shoe I have ever ordered online, but I knew it would fit. This shoe immediately felt like I was walking on a cloud! I bought them as casual shoes, but they are so comfortable, I decided to wear them to work. As an ER nurse, I am on my feet all day, and my feet feel great!

They were so comfortable, I ordered another pair in a different color, which came today! I may just get another pair!

It seems like I always had to get a different size depending on the shoe, but now I know I wear Clark's size 8.5 Wide, and it makes my toes and my arches happy! I also bought a pair of Clark's Ashland River shoe and it is also a perfect fit in a slightly dressier style.

This is the first pair of shoes I have ever owned that I didn't immediately want to kick off as soon as I got home. I realized last night as I was kicked back in my recliner, that I still had my shoes on!

I hope these shoes are always available as I may never even look at another style!! Clark's, where have you been all my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Clarks shoes, January 17, 2013
Of all the shoes I purchase; Clarks is my overwhelming choice. Style, comfort and fit. You can't wear these shoes out and they look good for several years. I would advise every woman to take a look at Clarks shoes. They are definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Ashland Alpine Slip-On Loafer review, January 17, 2013
Very comfortable shoe! It does not have to be "broke in" like most new shoes. Size is true. Good quality leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, January 20, 2013
Evelyn Zaldana (South San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these for work and cannot be more pleased. Love the price and comfort of the shoes. I would recommend these in a heartbeat. They were also delivered as promised. Thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Shoes, January 14, 2013
L. Casciole (Wilson Boro, PA) - See all my reviews
These shoes look great and are very comfortable. They are a good replacement for a another pair of Clarks that have worn out. I highly recommend these shoes if you want a very comfortable long lasting shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe I have ever owned!, January 8, 2014
Patty Kudla (Clarkston, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Women's Ashland Alpine Slip-On Loafer (Apparel)
Unfortunately most all shoes cause muscle spasms (like a charlie horse) in my feet. I live in tennis shoes and it's pretty cold in Michigan winters. This is the first time I can wear a shoe ALL DAY without any arch supports or inserts. My feet feel supported all the way around with these shoes.

Rate and Discover Movies