5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Classy
I wear them to the office, and they give my feet a much needed break from the heels I normally torture my feet with. They look like classy loafers and would work well with anything from pencil skirts to jeans. Get them! Your feet will thank you.
Published 5 months ago by megan

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, save your money!
The first day I wore the shoes the little piece of leather in the cross piece came out of the shoe, it was just glued - not stitched. Now I will need to take them to the cobbler for repair before I can wear them. This is definitely not what I expect from an $80 pair of shoes. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE SHOES!!
Published 10 months ago by None

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, save your money!, November 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars sosad, May 10, 2010
Too bad these shoes were cute but VERY wide for a medium wth. my feet kept slipping so sadley had to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Classy, April 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Fit, March 3, 2014
Like most shoes these cute shoes just don't fit both my feet properly. One foot is at least a half size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes!, February 18, 2014
I have a very long, (size 11), narrow foot with a high arch and find it challenging to find shoes, especially flats that fit comfortably. These are wonderful! Due to a degenerating hip socket, I have a stand up station at work, so am on my feet most of the time. I usually have to change into tennis shoes by early afternoon because my feet start aching. These shoes provide enough cushioning that I can wear them all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, January 20, 2014
These are very comfortable and I love all Clark shoes! I will buy more Clark shoes due to how they fit and wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Ashland Bubble, January 1, 2014
I got these shoes for my mom for Christmas, who wears a size 5M. It's so hard to find shoes for her, and I am so glad that Clarks has 5Ms online, since they're really hard to come by at the Clarks physical locations. They were a great price, and they look high-quality. She said that they are incredibly comfortable too, and she was ecstatic with the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT WEAR, December 30, 2013
tHE SHOES IS EXCELLENT INFACT I AM WEARING IT NOW. IT IS SO COMFORTABLE ON MY FEET. I LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes. I have never had shoes that have ..., July 29, 2014
Fantastic shoes. I have never had shoes that have felt so comfortable the instant I put them on and until I take them off at the end of the day. I have two pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, August 19, 2014
love these shoes, very comfortable and just overall a great classic looking shoe. Will probably be purchasing in other colors

Rate and Discover Movies