1,881 Reviews

Published 17 months ago by CarolyninDallas

1.0 out of 5 stars No support
Published 5 months ago by Clara

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Sandals, April 6, 2013
I bought a pair of these shoes last summer. I have had trouble finding a flip flop type sandal that was comfortable. The first time I put them on I felt this was too good to be true. The heel isn't totally flat but does have some elevation. It is padded enough that it is comfortable. On the top there is an adjustable strap so that if it stretches some you can tighten them. It was the first purchase I made for the spring. Except this year I bought two pair. It is my favorite summer shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, March 20, 2013
I was concerned about the color, as some "Corals" are more orange. These are a deep rich color that is perfect. The fit was true to size. The strap is actually adjustable, which is a bonus as that I didn't realize it. The comfort is amazing! I see me wearing these often and for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable., March 10, 2013
Shelly R (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I love Clarks shoes in general. These flip flops are very attractive and comfortable. My feet are narrow so I'm usually sliding out of flip flops but not these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them !, March 18, 2013
I bought 2 pair of these shoes last year and couldn't wait to get some more. I usually wear a 9.5 but in these I get a 9. They feel great and service was great !

1.0 out of 5 stars No support, March 20, 2014
I agree with the positive reviews that the sandal is attractive and the construction appears good. However, it provides no support in the heel area because the sole is too soft. If you like flip flops and are just looking for something more appealing than the cheap ones sold at discount stores, then you might just love these. If you are one of those women, like me, that requires more foot support, look elsewhere. In fact, I recommend Teva Women's Mush Mandalyn Flip Flop. I purchased a pair and am thrilled with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable but......., August 27, 2013
I ordered this shoe in my usual size 10 and I would say it is a whole size too large. The foot bed is very cushy but it makes my foot look like it's on raft. I also have a narrow foot so I was pleased that I could adjust the the strap on these. I would definitely order again, but in a smaller size. These are definitely the type of shoe you could wear for hours of walking on the Vegas strip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!!!, March 19, 2013
Last year was the first time tried these flip flops, my only regret was that I didn't a pair in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flop ever!, March 20, 2013
I have several pair of these Clark style flip flops. Was happy to add a bright color this year. These have lots of support and run true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Women's Breeze Seat flip flops, October 14, 2013
Sophie (Cincinnati, Ohio) - See all my reviews
These are by far the best flip flops I have ever owned. I'm on my second pair. They have been comfortable from the moment I put them on. I LOVE them -- I wear them so much, I wear them out. I'm going to order another pair in the spring (or maybe 2 pair!!). They are the best!!

4.0 out of 5 stars clark's womens' breexe sea flip flop, March 27, 2014
arrived quickly, fit just right. as others have mentioned, they run a little large. I ordered a 7 & they fit great. I usually need a 7.5. too soon to wear outside(it's winter) but wore in the house & are quite comfy. I ordered the greystone. I would call it "tan".

Clarks Women's Breeze Sea Flip Flop,Navy,8 M US