Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 19, 2011
I went, aged 37, on a search for comfortable sandals. Search isn't the right word. More of a pilgrimage or a down and dirty HUNT. This happened online. I thought I was saving time. My first mistake of many. At any rate, this was the last sandal to arrive on my beleaguered doorstep. Even though I searched high and low for the Ina Jewel, they were inferior to these, the Ina Charm, in light tan, which flattered my foot and are extremely comfortable. These were my favorite, in looks and temperament, to the several Clarks I tried. If you want a shoe for walks through a garden, to visit a library, to go over to your daughter's house or look nice to see your friend but be comfy? These are your gal.
on May 23, 2012
I work in healthcare, & we are required to wear closed-toe shoes, so I have been searching for a modified huarache or fisherman sandal with a closed toe. These fit the bill perfectly: they have a bit of "aeration" on the front end, and lots of airflow at the sides & back. The adjustable backstrap closes securely with velcro, and has no cheap elastic parts that could stretch out. The toe box is rounded & roomy (which I like, for comfort), even though my size is 9 Narrow. The insole of the shoe is soft & cool (which is a nice feature in a warm-weather shoe), so they are super-comfortable without any hosiery. The sole is some sort of very cushion-y synthetic material, so they are very nice & "springy" when walking on concrete or hard floors.
Only one small (and slightly humorous) downside: there must be some little air hole in the sole of the right shoe, because when I walk, there is a small "whoosh" of air from that shoe every time I take a step!
on March 8, 2012
My foot is only slightly more narrow than average so I expected shoes labeled narrow to fit very snug at first, but these were so loose right out of the box that they really wouldn't stay on securely, the top of the shoe was sort of floating above my foot while standing in them so I think it is the depth of the shoe that was the problem. The length of the 10N was perfect. In any case shoes that fly off or shift around while trying to walk are dangerous and they had to be returned.
on December 7, 2011
I waited all year for these shoes to go on sale, but waited just a little too late and the the multi color shoe I wanted get away. Reluctantly I ordered the bronze and they are just beautiful. Amazingly the shoes are extremely comfortable They come down right at the instep so I ordered a wide. They fit like a glove and offer great support
on October 15, 2011
Okay I'll be honest. I didn't like this shoe at first. I mostly bought it, because the price was rock bottom, and it was at least twice as much everywhere else. So, I figured I'd give it a try. I still didn't like it when I first got it. Thought it looked boxy and seemed a little big on my narrow foot. Then I started wearing it. Well, I have received numerous compliments on this shoe. Plus I wear it ALL THE TIME. It's my go-to shoe. The brown-multi color goes with almost everything; it's super versatile. And it's super comfortable. When I get home, I usually immediately take off my shoes and go barefoot. I often forget I even have these on. I have grown to love these shoes. I did put an insert into the toe box area of the shoe to tighten it up a little for a more custom fit, but these shoe were a super good buy. I am really happy with this purchase!
on March 25, 2013
These sandals look casual, but dress up nicely when needed. The only problem was I have wider feet, but I took them to an Easton Shoes store and they stretched them in the needed places and they have become my most comfortable sandal. And, they were a good deal. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who wants a casual sandal that you can wear for a bit more dressy occasion.
on September 5, 2011
I am on my feet all day for work, but need to "look professional" while I'm doing so. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned (and I usually buy Clarks because they are so much more comfortable than any others). I now have them in two colors now and may purchase a third pair in the near future.
Thank you for such an excellent product!
on December 8, 2012
There was nothing wrong with the shoe-it's my wide feet. I thought since I could wear the Ina Jewel I could wear this shoe, too, in the same size. They look similar but are constructed differently. I had to return them.
on August 9, 2012
The shoes arrived promptly, good looking shoe, well constructed. The size was true except that the strap seems to be too short for the shoe, very tight when you fasten according to the velcro pattern.
on December 4, 2011
Very comfortable that it does not need break-in. The Tan color I ordered is exactly in the picture. I am normally a size 6 for Clarks shoes and they fit perfectly. This would be a wonderful summer go-to shoes; looks good in jeans, capris, shorts & summer dresses.