5.0 out of 5 stars They fit!!!
Published 22 months ago by L. Little

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot but not warm enough for winter
First the good:
Published 21 months ago by Donna Lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot but not warm enough for winter, December 12, 2012
First the good:
I loved the look of these boots. The strap and buckle are cute. The shaft of the boot has a suede-like feel that contrasts nicely with the foot part of the boot. The exact materials are a mystery because when I purchased them, Amazon's description said "100% manmade" but the tag on the boot itself says "leather upper/balance man made." I wear a size 9 shoe so I ordered a size 10 because I know the general rule when ordering boots. There was plenty of extra room in the toe to wear thicker socks. In other words, the size is true to fit.

The not-so-good:
I was disappointed in the "faux fur" lining. First, it isn't faux fur. It's a crushed-look material of unknown origin. Second, the lining is very thin compared to other winter boots I've seen. The boots are not warm enough for a Midwestern winter but would probably suit your needs if you live in a state that has mild winters. Sadly, I will need to return them and look for warmer boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit!!!, October 29, 2012
To all my female friends with 11.5 size feet who can rarely find shoes that fit, the size 12 in this boot fits perfectly! I'd bought it on a gamble, as it was one of the Amazon daily deals and thought it'd be worth it even if they turned out a tad big--after all, you can always wear thicker socks, right? But to my delighted surprise, well, if I were Goldilocks I'd be saying, "not too big, not too small, they're just right!" (I guess the only bad news would be if you are a real 12 these might be too small.) And they get more comfortable with wear! Wow, love 'em! (And thank you, Amazon, for all the great deals!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Clark's product :(, January 6, 2013
I buy Clarks ALL the time, so I expect high quality and comfy shoes from them. These shoes did not meet my expectations. The first time I wore them, the heel started coming apart on the bottom of the shoe. Now, I did walk around NYC in them, buy my Keen boots did not fall apart like this after a similar city walk.

They are also not the most comfy Clarks in terms of footbed. And the toebox is pretty narrow.

But, they do look great with jeans or a sweater dress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual winter boot, December 11, 2012
Was looking for the perfect casual winter boot, and looks like I found it. True to size--can't wear my heavy winter socks but next size up was too big. Fits my big calfs (calves?) just fine--not tight, not loose. Love that the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars I could live in these boots, November 14, 2012
MsBrenners (NY United States) - See all my reviews
These are perfect boots. I can actually teach in them. Great for all day wear! I will order them in black too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compfy, November 5, 2012
Petra Lefeber "Tile Art" (Harbor City, California) - See all my reviews
These boots are so warm and comfortable. They're light weight. I've worn them with my leggings and with boot cut jeans. I love these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run a little big, January 20, 2014
Live these boots. They keep my feet warm at the hockey rink and look nice. They run a little wide so keep that in mind when ordering

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Boots!, June 24, 2013
I got these at a great price at the "End of Season Sale" and I have to tell you they are fabulous!
I'm looking forward to romping in the snow with these beauties.....They are sooo well made and very attractive on my size 12 foot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to not be the same quality of a regular Clark's product, March 4, 2013
The quality of these boots just didn't seem on par with my typical Clarks purchases. Clarks brand are almost my exclusive brand. This boot ran a little smaller than other Clark's products. They weren't very comfortable either. I returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, February 20, 2013
I love them. They are comfortable, warm, and stylish. The fit was perfect for wearing with wool socks. The quality & comfort was consistent with the Clark brand. A great boot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›