Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 22, 2011
I have owned many pairs of Clarks shoes over the years and have been a solid size 7M. These shoes are soft and cushy, can be dressed up or down. However they are at least 1/2 size bigger (or longer) so they keep slipping off. I am returning them and hopefully the size 6.5 will fit better.

Udpated 11/1/2011: got size 6.5 and they fit really well. The shoes are comfortable, cushy and versatile for all outfits. Still took off 1 star for sizing problem.
on October 26, 2011
Normally wear a size 8 so I ordered my usual size 8, only to find that these flats run about 1/2 size larger than normal. Had to put thin insoles in them because returning them to the Amazon seller seemed like it would be more of a hassle. All that being said, these are comfy flats even for my wide flat feet.
on August 30, 2014
I'm a big fan of Clarks shoes and own multiple pairs. I bought these shoes a half size down based on other reviews I read here saying they run large. I was concerned at first because they felt a bit snug, but after a few days of wear, they stretched. Now they fit like a glove and are just as comfortable as all my other Clarks.
I would have given these shoes a five star rating but the leather has completely peeled away at the toe on the outside and I've only had them a month! That was really disappointing. Especially because I bought a pair of the same shoe in a cream colored at the same time and they haven't peeled at all. I'm not sure if it's the type of finish on the leather, as the cream colored pair have a shinier finish to them compared to the black pair, but I'm really bummed that I spent money on a shoe that fits great, but within a month looks terrible and needs to be replaced.
on July 8, 2012
This is the first pair of Clarks I have bought and they are excellent! I am a pharmacy student working at hospitals/clinics this year and needed a great pair of shoes for walking around the hospital 8+ hours a day. I looked at several shoe stores before trying on these. (Other healthcare shoe companies such as Dansko and Merrill were too heavy and the clogs had a higher heel on them). These shoes have a lot of support and cushion and feel great all day. I believe these shoes run a little big so I tried them on in a Clark store before purchasing on Amazon. I took a 1/2 size down from my normal shoe size. I loved these shoes so much in the store that I purchased 2 colors online (black leather and bronze metallic leather)!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 6, 2013
This isn't as cute as your little ballet flat, but it's pretty cute as far as comfort shoes go. It really is that comfortable, and has a good arch so it's great for walking.

I plan on wearing this all summer long. I used to live in flimsy-ish ballet flats (well, I actually wore cole haan with the nike air - but even though those were comfy, the lack of an arch was pretty rough on my feet) and it wasn't enough support. I've already walked a few miles in these, and they're great. And they really do look about as cute as a comfort shoe can get, I think.

For what it's worth, I don't think they run big. I measure exactly an 11 on a shoe measurer - I know because I just went in. And the 11 is not at all big on me. Maybe it runs large in the smaller sizes, but I think it's pretty true to size at size 11-ish at least.

Anyway, I am someone who tends to have lots of shoes but always wear the same pair. These are the ones for warmer weather because of the tradeoff of looks and comfort.
on March 28, 2013
These shoes are not for anyone with problem toes. The metal decoration on the shoe rests on a raised toe. I didn't find out the problem until I wore them outside. It was too late to return them. I thought I could stretch them, however, that didn't go well because of the metal decoration on the shoe.
on September 27, 2012
I asked in the store about having leather all the way down the heel, salesperson said "don't wear them in the rain". I haven't. The leather is ultra thin, and tears extremely easily. Literally 3 hours into my first wear, scuffed toe while trying to save a kitten, front of the shoe now has a 1cm tear where leather used to be. noticed today (7 weeks in) that the heels also have snags, tears in the leather. I am wearing these mostly for work. While the shoe is extremely comfortable, the poor quality of the leather means they look shabby almost instantaneously. Really a shame in a $130 pair of shoes! this is my 4th pair of Clarks.
on May 30, 2012
I bought a pair of these shoes back in January and they are probably one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I am able to walk and stand and even dance in them (which is more then I can say for most dress shoes) They are great and I recommend them to anyone who has a difficult time wearing dress shoes. They have a great arch support and a great cushion on the foot. These are the first pair of Clarks I have ever owned and I would buy all my shoes from there. The only negative is the price they are expensive I am not one to shell out $100 for a pair of shoes but if a person needs the extra support on the foot I have found that the more expensive shoes tend to provide that comfort and support. So for anyone debating on buying these shoes do it. I was not disappointed.
on July 18, 2016
Usually I buy shoes size 9B, but could not get these shoes. Lei some comments which indicated that the shoes are large and others indicated that they had bought Clarks shoes with width B fits well, decided to give a chance to a width of 9 B. They fit perfectly. they have not yet tired but are very attractive and well made, definitely excellent quality.
I had tried this shoe shop, but was not willing to pay the high price. But I loved the way! Despite the setting, still I hesitated about buying Amazon lower cost due to uncertainty about the appearance of the buckle. However, the low price won and love (buckle and all). They look great and it feels wonderful! I love the soft leather lining, and have enough cushioning in the template.
Before I had this shoe in metallic brown, size 9B and constantly had to work and had no problem at all, my feet feel good comfortable, they do not swell even wearing them all day ..; Very comfortable and supportive, elegant without completely flat (and shortening of the leg) are a lot of planes are flat, and elegant enough to feel dresses.

In short I can say that I chose these because I new it was one of the best for me. I bought and wore shoes CLAK years ago that I still new in the quality and fit is perfercto. The flat planar shape has a very modern style, plus the comfort that you will get from. use. I am very satisfied with them. and I am totally delighted'm going to recommend to my friends.

use them for work, I am all day with them, and nothing quite road not bother me my feet are comfortable, quiet and do not swell. why IFAs even more

I am also very satisfied with the fast delivery came earlier than expected, I get well without problems, good packaging. Excellent product I've used for 6 months and are still beautiful not deform or are chipped, the clean with some bitumen and remain as new.

Also buy them on offer that was even better. Excellent product ... best price. They are the best
on October 5, 2014
I read all the reviews and most said these ran a half size too small. I take a 7, but ordered a 6.5. Well, maybe they changed them after reading all the reviews, but they were way too small. So I exchanged them for a 7, and those were also too small for me! Sooooo, I returned them and ordered a 7.5. You know what? Even those were too small. The 8 probably would be perfect, but I'm done returning and exchanging. I was able to get my foot into the 7.5 and realized that the arch support wasn't as good as I need for my feet. I have plantar fasciitis and need really good arch support. It was better than some shoes, so if you don't have a foot problem and need moderate arch support, you'll probably like these as the rest of the foot bed was very, very comfortable. They were sort of cute....probably as cute as you'll get for a comfort shoe.