5.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size.
Love the shoes. but they run very small ,size 9 fix like a size 8,very unsatisfied .frist pair of clarks that ran small.
Published 15 months ago by rosa washington

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit
I only buy Clark sandals, but these fit terrible. My foot is not that wide, but the fit on these made it look like my foot was bulging out in the middle between the straps! I am returning this shoe!!!
Published 19 months ago by Donna Conrad

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit, April 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Clarks...but not these shoes, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Women's Ella Dance Sandal (Shoes)
Very disappointed in the fit of these shoes. They run very narrow. Can barely get my foot in and they are way too tight - foot is bulging out the open- sides of the shoes. These are going back

5.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size., August 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes ever but order them in a half size larger, March 31, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes ever. I ordered 1/2 size larger as other reviewers had recommended. Shoes fit perfectly when I received them and they are so comfortable, they're all I want to wear now! I ordered them in brown and a similar pair in black.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit not as expected from Clarks, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Women's Ella Dance Sandal (Shoes)
I ordered this sandal in a size 9M, which is my normal size. This sandal is too narrow and too short. I previously ordered another style of Clarks sandals from Amazon and the fit was perfect and I love them. Very comfortable. I should have listened to the other reviewers who also encountered size issues. In addition to the sizing issue, the inner sole of the shoe is silver colored, which looks nice, but since it is man made, it is sticky on my foot. I will be returning these and don't plan on re-ordering this style in a larger size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight and too loose., April 18, 2013
The toes were too tight and the top strap too loose. I was very very disappointed. The seem comfortable otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 1, 2014
I needed a sandal in this color and it did not disappoint. Love the style the feel and how it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Women's Ella Dance Sandal (Shoes)
LOVE the shoes. Very comfortable. They do run small. I ordered half size larger. The straps can be tight so I can understand some previous reviews that say width shows side of foot squeezing out. If you order larger that helps this flaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, pretty, and comfortable..., September 10, 2014
I love these sandals. I cannot wear heels that are over 1 1/2 inches, unless there's a platform in the front. Clarks make excellent shoes and these sandals are no exception. They are comfortable, stylish, and they fit very well. I bought them in beige and I wear them with every color--they always look good with any outfit. Although I usually don't wear sandals much, I'm considering buying another pair, because I'm so pleased with the style and comfort of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars The (B) M width is just a tad bit too wide. However the color and style are just to my liking., July 17, 2014
The M(B) width is just a bit wider that I thought it would be. It is the B designation that caused me to think the shoes would be a little less wide than the normal M. The color is perfect for my purposes. Overall he shoe is very comfortable. I am just concerned that
I will not be able to keep them on my feet once they get wet. I will of course to avoid this happening of course.

Clarks Women's Ella Dance Sandal