5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Flip Flop!
This flip flop is very comfortable with a padded sole and strap that fits just right over the foot. I have what I consider a wide foot and this is one of the few flip flops that fit. I were these all day and don't feel the fatigue in my feet from wearing other sandals.
Published 17 months ago by Storm C Gonzalez

1.0 out of 5 stars Clay Artist
Published 13 months ago by Nancy Yturriaga Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars Clay Artist, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Women's Flip Province Flip Flop (Apparel)
I love these flip flops, but unfortunately the size was too small. When I tried to exchange them, I was told I would only receive a refund, and only after I paid to return them and after I buy proof of delivery. No exchanges with this company, I would have to go ahead and reorder. Finding all this out took several hours. Annoying and unnecessary. Get the same product from Online Shoes or Zappos for much better customer treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Flip Flop!, April 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Clarks quality but not for me..., April 21, 2013
I have worn Clark's shoes for years, always a size 8, no guessing, always a good fit. These were my first flip flops however & when I put them on they were a bit short but more noticeably, too narrow. The sides of the widest part of my feet went beyond the shoe. They were pretty & made well but if you can I would try these on in a store first. Amazon's price was great & I was sorry to have to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable......did I say comfortable!, April 19, 2013
This slipper fit really well and had good support on my instep. Would recommend any day. The quality was also good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 8, 2014
Ive always bought Clark sandals and have always had a perfect fit this pair however was a little small, Dont have the time to re turn , so I guess Im just stuck with them, you would think with the same manufacture that their sizes would be the same,Its funny I have 8 pair of Clarks and size 8 is the size and perfect fit but not this pair, very dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip Flops, July 14, 2013
Wear size 8. True fit. Great arch support. Look good and are comfortable. Would definitely buy again! I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner, July 2, 2013
Clarks does not disappoint. Every pair I have ever ordered has fit very well...plus, they are stylish and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them but need the next size down, June 10, 2013
I chose this rating because I like the flip flops but need a smaller size. I would definately reccomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all purpose fli flop, March 27, 2013
This model of Clark's ladies flip-flops is a very durable and quite comfortable flip fop perfect for walking, daily wear and of course combing the beach. You don't have to break this flip flop in as it feels great right out of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, June 21, 2013
I love the shoes, I love the color, I wear them all of the time! I may buy an extra pair as a backup.

Clarks Women's Flip Province Flip Flop