Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 24, 2013
These fit like a charm. As a teacher I need a super comfy shoe that doesn't make me long to sit down. I can be on my feet all day without complaint from me or my feet. I can keep up the pace with the kids in these shoes, walk the stairs, pace the halls, and squat (something I do a to to get to my kids eye level) comfortably. They're stable and I feel so comfortable and stylish with these beautiful high quality shoes!
on October 13, 2013
This shoe is very stylish and comfortable. The actual color is lighter than what is represented in the picture. The shoe appears to be very well made and the wedge heel is a good height. The delivery was prompt in fact the shoes were delivered ahead of schedule. I believe I will get a lot of use out of these shoes because the color will work well with many things and they are so comfortable. Clarks shoes have not disappointed me yet. Hopefully they will continue to make quality footwear that is stylish.
on May 24, 2014
I favour Clark shoes. I take a 9m in Clarks and found these to fit true to size for me. These have a nice fit and are comfortable. The heel isn't overly high and gives me a sense of stability. Stability rates over fashion when you get past a certain age. I think I can have both in this shoe.
on May 29, 2014
I was so looking forward to having these wedgies, but found that they were very tight across the top of my foot and really squeezed my little toes. I've had to return them. But they were well-made and nicely finished in every detail. Both the ball of the foot and the heel had soft padding, so they would have been comfortable to stand and walk in if they had just been wider for me.
on May 14, 2014
I was initially excited about getting these shoes. Shoes were not just narrow, but too small overall. Unless you think you are a 7.5 and wear a 6.5, this is not the shoe for you.

Although I don't mind returning goods, the process to return these shoes is a pain and quite inconvenient. You have to contact Amazon, who then contacts the seller, then you ship back, and wait who knows how long. Will not be ordering from this seller again!!
on February 1, 2014
I just got these and I'm rating them five out of five for fit, style, comfort, and price. I have narrow feet and the peep hole is not that large that my foot would slide forward. The Velcro strap on the side allows me to adjust the strap and the part over the foot also helps to keep my foot from stepping out of the shoe. They are nicely cushioned and moderately priced. I can hardly wait for summer!!
on October 29, 2015
A bit snug but so easy to wear. I really cannot wait heels long, but I can wear these nearly all day long. They really hold your foot in so you aren't sliding around, and they have nice cushion and bend when you walk. <3
on April 12, 2014
I ordered these and then tried to cancel the order because I thought I was wasting my time.I have skinny narrow feet and thought sure my foot would go right through the toe area,well they came today and I am so excited this shoe fits my skinny feet like a glove!I have such a hard time finding cute wedges they are always to high in the heel and to open toe for me. I just love these!!!!!! I still wish they would offer these in a 2" but I love them and will be back for another color. Happy,happy,happy :)they came very well packaged and fit true to size.I am loving Amazon they get thing to you fast.:)
on August 14, 2013
I love Clarks shoes. This one is no different. I actually bought a black pair for my daughter who is 15 and finds this shoe an easy comfy shoe. I bought the blue which I love :) Highly Recommend :)
on September 20, 2014
These shoes fit great and are comfortable and well-made. They do not look good on. Maybe with pants, they would, but just wearing a skirt or something where they'd be visible, they are not attractive because there's just too much material at the ankle.