5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Shoes
I'm a big Clarks fan, and had been looking for a pair of black, comfortable clogs. These are great. No break-in time and very comfortable. I recently wore them all day shopping and my feet did not complain!
Published 23 months ago by Clarks Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small & Narrow for Lexi
Published 15 months ago by M.M. DeSoto

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small & Narrow for Lexi, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Women's Clarks Lexi Cedar Mule (Apparel)
I am a huge Clarks fan. After having had foot surgery last year, I find I have to update my shoe collection. The Lexi foot bed is extremely comfortable and one of Clarks most popular. I live in the various Lexi slides in summer. I thought I would try these. They run short and narrow. I ordered my usual size in a medium width. They are going back. I had also ordered the Clarks Lexi Redwood in the same size. They fit well and are comfortable. I highly recommend those. They are a bit more stylish than the Cedar (in my opinion) because they don't have the seam down the front.Clarks Women's Lexi Redwood Clog

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Shoes, January 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice clogs, October 9, 2013
A bit large for 7 1/2 in my opinion but very neat and pretty. Came quickly and was a good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Lexi Cedar Mule, April 25, 2013
I really like these clogs. I have several colors and wear them every day to work. I give them 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks shoe Lexi Cedar mid brown, April 7, 2013
This Clarks shoe is very comfortable. I can walk longer distances. The color was exactly what I ordered. Ann M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks are great shoes, April 3, 2013
fit great and feel wonderful, happy happy, happy. I have several pairs in several different colors and I love them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mules, March 25, 2013
These are a great mule/clog. Because they are so comfortable and stylish I am so glad I bought these I know I will be buying more Clark shoes. They were exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Navy is not always available, January 7, 2013
I love these shoes. Whenever I look for a true navy shoe, I can not find one. The navy always looks like a faded blue. This is not true here. It is a deep navy. Just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, July 12, 2014
So comfortable! I have been wearing these shoes during 12 hour shifts and my feet don't hurt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, June 20, 2014
I was looking for burgundy mules/clogs to match a robe I just bought on Amazon, and these are perfect. A previous reviewer advised that they were actually burgundy and based on that review and the picture, I bought them. They look exactly as pictured and fit perfectly in my true size with no break in needed. I normally wear a Medium width shoe, and these hug my feet without being too wide like some mules/clogs can be. It is a pleasure to slip my feet into these shoes every day as soon as I get home. They fit like they were made for my feet. I feel like I'm walking on clouds that provide a foot massage with every step! The burgundy patent leather is gorgeous and I love the lightweight non-skid sole that's the perfect height for comfort and stability.

Clarks Women's Clarks Lexi Cedar Mule