5.0 out of 5 stars hammer toe friendly!
Published on March 17, 2011 by maria c. salvat

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, runs .5 size small
I had similar shoe last year that I loved.. this version the leather is a little harder so not quite as comfortable when you first get them but maybe this will soften over time but the shoe definitely runs a .5 size too small so I had to return & then they didn't have the larger size in stock.
Published on November 13, 2011 by Kim G

5.0 out of 5 stars hammer toe friendly!, March 17, 2011
maria c. salvat (las cruces, nm, US) - See all my reviews
i ordered these for my mother who is 83. having a shoe that slips on, then zips up is extremely easy for my arthritic mother. also, she has a hammer toe on one foot, which raises the toe bed. but clark's shoes are roomy in the toe and shaped more like real toes are shaped, so the shoes actually feel good to her. they are simplistic yet elegant in design and the leather is beautiful. thank you very much, maria salvat

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, runs .5 size small, November 13, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Clunky but comfortable, September 16, 2011
I wear 11W. This one was slightly larger than how an 11W normally fits me. But it worked out great because I needed to put some orthotics in. So it's kind of clunky looking, but comfortable. My knees dont hurt so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look nice, but could be more comfortable., January 11, 2012
These shoes are nice, and pretty comfortable, not as comfy as another pair I bought - Clarks Women's Un.Loop Flat. I have these in brown, and they have started to show scuff marks pretty quickly. The don't have much cushion in the insole so if you have feet or back problems I would recommend you go with a different pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous shoe!, October 3, 2011
I have worn these shoes all last year, and highly recommend them. They are not cheap, but they wear very well. This is my second pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy yet stylish, January 29, 2011
The shoe fit and feel is very comfy, design is casual yet stylish. I was expecting a little more support but for the price it is a very good shoe...have no regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Women's Maggilyn Slip-On Shoes, February 22, 2010
I have a lot of problems with my feet and I have to be really careful about the shoes that I wear. These shoes are really soft and I love them! I would definitely recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable right out of the box!, December 22, 2013
I haven't put on a pair of shoes that fit so well in some time. The cut is designed for the way your foot moves and they look very sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, January 13, 2013
Love these shoes. Classy and somewhat dressie looking. Clarks comfort and style came through again! The zipper is a great plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, February 18, 2012
I have owned these shoes before and find them extremely comfortable. I do a lot of walking on concrete and these are great.

Clarks Women's Maggilyn Slip-On Loafer