5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Nikki Boots are Wonderful!
Published 19 months ago by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Undecided
The shoe looks awesome, and I actually like the style a lot, but I have a rule against compromising comfort. There is no ankle support, and very little arch support. The shoes also run a bit small, so heads-up to future buyers. If there was more support I would not be returning these.
Published 21 months ago by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Nikki Boots are Wonderful!, February 15, 2013
I found these boots online at Amazon.com and was very pleased. I had several very similar Clark's boots in the past and this style was my favorite. When they arrived, they fit like a glove, and were so soft and comfortable. They are my FAVORITE boot ever!! I even bought another pair in a lighter color. I would recommend these boots to everyone. They look great with jeans and are so comfortable to wear since they have just a slight heel. I have narrow heels and ordered the narrow boots. They fit just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Boot, March 25, 2013
Dorothy F. Haynes (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable, attractive suede boot that can be worn with office attire. They look good with slacks or jeans.
The medium width is a true fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars good solid boots, December 21, 2012
These fit true to size, and are really comfortable. I have a slightly narrow foot, so bulkier socks work better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Undecided, December 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever!, November 7, 2012
These shoes look great with jeans. If your looking for a pair to be as comfortable as tennis shoes then spend the extra money and buy these. They look better plus your worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, March 13, 2014
I ordered my regular size 7 1/2 Medium and found them to be very comfortable and true to size. The color was as described and they live up to Clarks reputation. They were delivered in a timely fashion.

4.0 out of 5 stars A tad tight, August 28, 2014
These were as expected for a Clark's shoe ~ expensive for sure, but good quality .. one common complaint I have with Clark's though is that even though they carry size five's, the mid section of most their shoes I find way too tight .. considering the sizes offered, the options of wide / wider should seem elementary for touting the quality & integrity (not to mention price) of the brand. Moreover, the availability & options for ordering are very narrow & not consumer friendly ... like it & want to buy it ? Take what they claim to have or don't buy, don't expect to be accommodated with back order or restocking possibilities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking!, December 10, 2012
Love how these boots look; just wished they had fit me...I have a narrow foot and the medium width didn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who can resist a good classic?!, June 7, 2014
These boots are so comfortable, I can still be going strong on concrete floors all day and not have to stop and whine about my feet hurting! They are made really well. The stitching has held up fantastically in the year and half I've owned them. The notch on the heel area gives just enough room to not feel so binded when your feet are stretched out and there is enough wiggle room for your toes. I will say, if you are a wide foot, order so. I had to send the first pair back thinking a medium width would do but the wide felt so much more comfortable. They are very true to size. I couldn't be happier and as my Grandma always said, "If you love them that much, you better get two"!

4.0 out of 5 stars clarks Nikki Class Boot, April 9, 2014
I really really like these boots but they are just too big. I am sending them back and asking for a size six.

Clarks Women's Nikki Class Boot