4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for muddy days and splashing in puddles
Published on March 29, 2011 by Sevan

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE wedge heel not pictured
Published on December 8, 2010 by Susie

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for muddy days and splashing in puddles, March 29, 2011
I got these boots to stop ruining all my other shoes when I take the dogs out for walks. So far, they are great and are extra great for people with a wider calf than the super-model boots they've been selling. For example, JCrew boots became suction cups on my feet because they were so tight! The only iffy thing is one of the footpads doesn't seem to want to stay put, so I have to keep readjusting it prior to putting my boots on. Also, it's not a deep crimson red color, more of a tomato red. I've gotten quite a few compliments on them in just the first week of owning them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable rainboot, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Clarks Women's Rainboot Sprinkle Boot (Apparel)
It is a great relatively lightweight shoe. I wanted a shoe with more grip on the sole to use in the snow and this shoe is perfect for that. I can use it all year round, with a warm layer of high socks for the winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking and Comfortable, November 7, 2011
Dianne K (New Orleans, LA, US) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable. Plush padded foot bed. Thank you Clarks!
Finally, a rain boot that has great arch support. Love the
lug sole.

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE wedge heel not pictured, December 8, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Women's Rainboot Sprinkle Boot (Apparel)
I'm not sure if I was sent the wrong boots, but I ordered these boots in black about a month ago and the boots I received had a HUGE wedge high heel type thing that was awful. I was looking for a pair of nice, plain, sensible rain boots to walk to class in (I'm in college) and what I received was definitely not that. I immediately returned them without even trying them on, yes they were THAT ugly. So as much as I thought the boots the boots pictured were what I was looking for, I can only hope that what I received is something someone ELSE is looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, October 19, 2014