4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!
Published on March 6, 2012 by Bostonmama

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS ITEM IS BEING RETURNED
THE SHOE DOES NOT FIT- WHEN I TAKE A STEP I WALK OUT OF THE SHOE. I THOUGHT THE ELASTIC WAS TOO LOOSE AND LET ME SISTER THAT WEARS A SIZE 7 (ONE SIZE ABOVE THE SIZE 6) FIT THE SHOE AND SHE HAS THE SAME ISSUE. WHATEVER DEFECT IS IN THE MAKING, AS SOON AS YOU TAKE A STEP YOUR FEET COMES RIGHT OUT THE BACK OF THIS LOUSEY SHOE.!!!!!
Published 17 months ago by Carol

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Women's Thimble Clover Sandal (Apparel)
I ordered these on impulse because I love the shape and design. They arrived today. I got the Stonesuede (a very pretty color)and they are beautiful. I love the look on my foot and can tell they will be great for long walks around the city. The footbed is nicely cushioned and the straps are not too tight. There is nice give as you step. The only thing I will criticize, and the reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5, is that the back is cut a tad bit low and it feels almost as if it wants to slip off. It feels annoying at first, but I figure I will get used to that as I wear them. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5M and I ordered the 8.5. The 8 would have been too short. I actually think the black is prettier, but I already own nice black sandals and just couldn't justify the cost. The Stone is a great neutral and can be worn with everything. Will spray with suede protector before I wear them and hope it doesn't darken them too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, April 30, 2011
I love the comfort of Clarks and the great style of this shoe is an added bonus. It's also a very versatile style. It does run a little short. I'd order a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My New Shoes, October 7, 2012
Highly recommend this seller and this shoe. It is such a cute and comfortable shoe-I have already worn them a couple of times. I gave a 5 Star rating to the seller and would definitely buy from them again. Thank you so much for speedy shipping of my order.

Linda

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS ITEM IS BEING RETURNED, June 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes!, April 29, 2012
Love the shoes!I am a 7 1/2 and they are a perfect fit! I would recommened these, I am a hairstylist and stand all day and they are wonderful..Love Clarks! love your new styles!!

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, April 22, 2013
I love this shoe. It is so cute on. The comfort isn't the usual Clarks comfort and fit so I am going to wear them around the house to decide if I should keep them. I want so much to keep them because they are so cute. Several reviews have said the heels feel low and like they were slipping. I don't have that problem at all. My problems is that I am 66 years old and want super comfort. AHAHAHA Please don't hear me saying they aren't comfortable; just not the normal squishy comfort. They are dressy and very classy looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to send back, April 16, 2013
Although I "sing the praises" of Clarks shoes...sorry, can't do it for this one. My heels kept sliding out of the back of this shoe...had to send back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Heel Slipped, February 19, 2013
Very cute style, but my heel slipped in and out of them when I walked. I will be returning them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still too big, bad fit, February 15, 2013
After reading other reviews, I ordered a half size smaller than my true size of 7. These shoes are still too big..They have a poor fit at the heel..The heel is shallow, making the foot ride up and fall out of the shoe.. I returned these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks?, January 16, 2013
Very cute shoe. It just doesn't feel true to a Clarks shoe. A very stiff shoe with no support especially in the arch. The foot bed is extremely narrow. It fits very true to size yet the back slips off a bit when walking. I can feel the pressure of the heel in my foot too. I've only tried them walking around the house. Jury is out for judging on a long walk. I've decided to keep them even if I only get to use them for a dressier summer occasion. But if that turns out to be the only times I get to wear them then the shoe is not worth the price.

Clarks Women's Thimble Clover Sandal